GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Boot on the other foot - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boot on the other foot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boot on the other foot

Nice one a taste of there own medicine!

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/court-...dent_1_3788428

Re: Boot on the other foot

Nice one, Pompey!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hang on, the council are disputing the amount but didn't even bother turning up to court when the judge issued the writ allowing the bailiffs to seize property? I know what the council would say if a resident behaved that way!

Good for the guy for having the balls to stand up to them
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Posted on Facebook just now - old army buddy

Just had a Bailiff knocking on my door claiming I owed over 1700 quid in unpaid council tax....Spent 10 mins arguing the toss saying I don't he accused me of lying about my name..etc threating to cease my goods, claiming he was here last week and gave me a warning.

Then I showed him all my recent bank statements showing I have been paying council tax his face dropped
        Right house number wrong road which is around the back of my place hahahaha fuck you mate!!! He found it hard to apologise but at least he did!!

Comment

Bloody idiot!

Does DPA come into this as he's given you information regarding a neighbour's debts?
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            Bloody idiot!

Does DPA come into this as he's given you information regarding a neighbour's debts?
            thought suggesting it

Comment

Working...
            X