GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Wonga Clearing my Debt? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wonga Clearing my Debt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonga Clearing my Debt?

Hey guys,

It seems every time I come back here someone contacts me with regards to my debts

Wonga emailed me and advised they're wiping my debt? The debt was sold to Portfolio Recovery Associates however they've said this will be removed and updated as Satisfied. I want to chase this and obviously get the default removed ASAP but I have another debt with PRA and I think that contacting them will be like poking the hornets nest.

Any thoughts?

TM

TibetanMonk
    On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Re: Wonga Clearing my Debt?

They won't (and can't) remove the DN. As you DID default they'll not remove it and guidance backs them.

Just leave sleeping dogs
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X