GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script our house - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

our house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: our house

Originally posted by Flowerpower
    Is it wise to downsize just before the Christmas shopping madness season?
    Wouldn't it be better to do it in January?
    yer there is tons of space still lol its a really big stall and we will still have plenty of space

Comment

we moved stalls , its £40 a week cheaper a better place and its already improved sales since we moved last Monday .

Another wonderful surprise is that a friend of hubbys had an expensive mobile that he had dropped and hubby made a deal with him ,the guy is a builder and has donated a back door for us it is one that didn't fit but fits ours , so he is fitting it on Thursday for us and hubby is fixing his phone

I am so excited about the new door being fixed how stupid is that i am like a kid getting a christmas present early

Comment

Its always the little things that make the most impression to each of us
        I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
          Its always the little things that make the most impression to each of us
          ye it is, i forgot to mention that the door is a double glazed door so not only will it keep out the cold but it is replacing the old wooden one which was unsafe anyway from when we got burgled in 2010 . I'm a really happy bunny right now feel like a queen

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
            Excellent news!

Sales will keep improving steadily now...

That's all excellent news!

I love the smilies you put up flowerpower they really make me smile.
            We feel we are moving forward again now so it was worth sticking to it and the back door well !! i am over the moon i can't tell ya how it has given us both a boost , a warm kitchen for a change

Comment

• Re: business is bad again

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
              Just a thought, but have you considered letting out your house to cover the mortgage for a couple of years while renting somewhere else smaller/cheaper for yourselves in the meantime. You may/may not get HB to pay your rent on the next place but see if the maths could work A lot of people are doing this while they ride out the storm and will be able to go back 'home' when finances improve
              I've got your PM and I'll reply on this thread which is where I think your query belongs

Like I said in my post above in 2012 "just a thought, have you considered letting out your house to cover the mortgage for a couple of years while renting somewhere else . . . ."

I'm glad you didn't give up when the chips were down. We have loads to talk about

Comment

Thanks PlanB, it is just an option we are looking at because we need a change of scenery but we don't really want to sell the house .

There are a few people interested in renting it from us .

Last month there was a house going for auction it started at 9.000 and went for 15.000 oh how i wish i had the cash i would have gone for that , and it gave me itchy feet i don't like staying put for too long lol , we have been in this house 8 years in October and i feel it's time for a move

Comment

Posted 14th August 2012:

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                  we can claim income related jsa, and we would get some help with the mortgage, but we would have to find £40 a week towards the interest as the help is only on a rate of 3.63% .

We are thinking of letting the house go because even with the help we would't be able to keep it . jsa is £111.45 a week so out of that we need to pay £40 , dosn't leave much to live on .

Strange how the government help rent while in work but not mortgage.

Posted yesterday:

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                  We had arrears and we were paying it back at £30 a month, that finished last November and we were really proud to have paid it back .

Many congratulations for finally paying off your mortgage arrears and saving your home.

There was a time in 2012 when the pressure nearly caused you to surrender to a voluntary repossession. You battled on and are now out of the woods. What a great achievement and hopefully a great sense of relief too. Well done you.

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post498804

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                    Posted 14th August 2012:

Posted yesterday:

Many congratulations for finally paying off your mortgage arrears and saving your home.

There was a time in 2012 when the pressure nearly caused you to surrender to a voluntary repossession. You battled on and are now out of the woods. What a great achievement and hopefully a great sense of relief too. Well done you.

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post498804

Thank you so much we do feel so relieved and yet we are proud we battled through too. Just today we were saying how much sweeter life is now and also the stress levels have dropped right down. The business is growing too and we are glad we kept it going as it was doing only 40 quid a week at one point,but we knew we could do it and we are doing really well. If it wasn't for this forum though we would still be paying all our credit cards and yet we are nearly 3 years into them becoming statute barred

Comment

S2M YOU ARE A STAR xxxxx
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done S2M
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                        X