GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script our house - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

our house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: our house

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
    I wouldn't let the solicitors know about your application. Wait until it is a done deal before informing them. You don't want them challenging it.

Just send the £1. By the time they complain, it should have been through the court.

I could be wrong, but I thought that they could not get a full charging order when there was a court instruction on repayments.

Also, dont forget, house is in joint names and debt is in single names. Only notation is applied.

I don't think that they can go for an order for sale, against the courts instructions.

when we went to put the form in today we were told the charge cannot be changed , but if we don't pay fairfax while waiting for the decision then they could start procedings to force sale .

I will just tell payplan to send £1 instead of £27.77 .

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
      Yes, a variation should be done through the court, not the creditor.

The CHARGE as such cannot be changed but surely the repayments on the CCJ can... Spent2Much ALREADY has a charge on their home.

Even if they applied for an Order for Sale, it doesn't mean they'd get it!

Are you still dealing with Payplan?

payplan only pay 3 debts the rest have been cancelled, there is the charge £27.77 offered £1 today through variation , then there is Lewis group who have a ccj which is£3.89 a month i am going to apply to get it reduced to the original amount until payplan told me put £3.89 on the ccj form , then the orange mobile phone account which is £1 a month

Comment

phoned and paid the mortgage today , Kensington were brilliant said thank you for the payment and well done for keeping to the arrangement to pay off the arrears.

Feeling good again and happy to be finally back on track

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
          phoned and paid the mortgage today , Kensington were brilliant said thank you for the payment and well done for keeping to the arrangement to pay off the arrears.

That makes me feel good and happy too just to hear you're back on track

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            That makes me feel good and happy too just to hear you're back on track
            thank you it is the best feeling ever, and the business has been doing brilliantly for two weeks and looking good

Comment

Same here!

Just a few weeks ago, S2M was ready to let the house get repossessed!
              What a turnaround!
              its a good example for others who may be thinking the same, but thanks to the wonderful people and support from this forum it just proves that support and help is all it takes sometimes , so thank you guys for all your help

Comment

its a good example for others who may be thinking the same, but thanks to the wonderful people and support from this forum it just proves that support and help is all it takes sometimes , so thank you guys for all your help
                It's all in the mindset

Once you feel that you are in control of a situation you become in control of that situation

I hope hubby's migraines are getting better too

Comment

It's all in the mindset

Once you feel that you are in control of a situation you become in control of that situation

I hope hubby's migraines are getting better too
                  very true planb, and hubby has been ok so far, things are looking up again

Comment

Well done!

Comment

another bit of good news today, firstly the mortgage rate has gone down and will put our mortgage down by about £9 a month, and hubby just phoned to say that the other phone stall on the market is leaving today which is excellent news and means our sales go up again

Comment

Great news S2M!

Hopefully you'll win the appeal against the refusal of your variation order before the cash rolls in

yes hopefully, also i remember back when we submitted the form for the variation that we were told that it would probably be denied and we would need to appeal and there would be a hearing, its like planb said , once i calmed down it seemed that we would see it in a different light.

Forgot to mention lol, we had a lodger for a week and they moved out as they said the next door neighbours baby was crying all night and kept them awake, i actually know this is true as my son used to sleep in that bedroom , never mind things are looking up now and thats the main thing

Comment

yes hopefully, also i remember back when we submitted the form for the variation that we were told that it would probably be denied and we would need to appeal and there would be a hearing, its like planb said , once i calmed down it seemed that we would see it in a different light.
                          If only Plan B were able to practice what she preaches

Comment

If only Plan B were able to practice what she preaches
                            ha ha ha we all great at giving out advice but when it comes to our own problems we tend to lose it , but i am grateful for the help from you and everyone else on here it certainly stopped me letting the house go

Comment

ha ha ha we all great at giving out advice but when it comes to our own problems we tend to lose it , but i am grateful for the help from you and everyone else on here it certainly stopped me letting the house go

So true.
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

We are asking about reducing the stall tomorrow which could save us £50 a week on rent , we need to save the money but we also have space being filled with stuff just to simply fill it out so its a waste , so hopefully we can reduce and be in the money .

Comment

Working...
                                X