GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Enough now - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
    Type of account : CO-op bank CC.
    DATE COMMENCED : before July 2008
    approx balance : £5300
    Last paid in full : before July 2008
    ON DMP SINCE JULY 2008
    Account owner : Link Financial

03/11: letter received from Co-Op,
    12/14 : letter received from Co-op advising me that the Smile Visa account has been sold to Asset Link.
    12/14: letter from Asset Link Capital (No5) Limited, that the Co-Op have sold the account
    8/15: statement received
    03/16: statement
    9/16: statement
    3/17: statement
    4/17: statement
    06/17: statement this goes back to December 14.
    09/17: statement
    2/18: statement
    8/18: statement
    09/2018: CCA request. Up to today no acknowledgement from them at all.

March 2019: statement received.

I have been been receiving voicemails and text messages from Link Financial on my work mobile. PLAN : to send harassment letter recorded delivery.
    Update as above.

Comment

• Update on harassment phone calls from Cabot , they have now stopped. Thank you.

Comment

So now debts , I will complete one entry for each.

Type of account : credit card ( previously MBNA )
        date commenced : ? I haven’t got any documentation , but it will be before July 2008.
        Approx balance : £2500.00
        Date last paid: before July 2008
        On DMP , running from July 2008
        Account owner : Idem servicing

06/09: letter from MBNA re my ‘financial difficulties ‘.
        10/11: letter from MBNA re my ‘financial difficulties ‘.
        10/11: Default notice, to remedy this ‘breach’ need a payment of £5402.44
        11/11: letter from MBNA informing me that my account has been terminated £7366.05 outstanding.
        01/12: welcome letter from Idem
        01/13: statement
        01/14: statement
        01/15: statement

10/17: letter sent to Idem offer F&F
        10/17: letter from Idem stating they are unable to accept F&F offer.

01/18: statement
        09/18: letter from Idem thanking me for my recent CCA request.
        10/18: letter from Idem stating they are unable to supply me with a cope of CCA......
        10/18 letter received today from MBNA advising me that they should have sent me a Notice of Sum in arrears ,
        in 2009, as a result of an error that didn’t happen.
        So to put things ‘right’ they are advising me now. They also included an ‘arrears’ leaflet.
        Not bad really is it only 9 years later than when I should have received it.

12/2018: letter from Idem servicing advising that there is no agreed payment plan in place for my account. Unless we are able to rectify this within the next 7 days my account will be reviewed for further action...

PLAN: file letter

Letter dated 1/19 from Idem stating that the full balance is now due, it is essential that I make contact with them within 7 days to solve this and prevent further recovery action. PLAN : file

letter dated 1/19: statement

letter dated 1/19, ‘we are increasingly concerned that we have not been able to speak with you about your account, they would like to understand my situation so they can place me on the most appropriate payment arrangement. Failure to do so may result in
        1) a representative may be instructed to visit your property
        2) my account may be placed with an external debt collection agency.

PLAN : File

March 2019 : letter received from Idem, they advised that they have been trying to get hole of me on a number of occasions to discuss my account.

02/2019
        Letter received from Idem , requesting that I make contact within 10 days as they have attempted to contact me on a number of occasions. Should they not receive any contact then ‘we will’ appoint an external company , Resolvecall, to visit my property, to regain contact so my current financial situation can be discussed and repayment plan put in place ....

PLAN : Do I need to respond to this or just file ?

Feb 2019 : letter received from Resolvecall they advise that they have been instructed to contact me. Idem state that they have not been able to contact me .......if I do not contact them within 7 days this ‘may’ lead to a visit by one of the representatives...... PLAN : FILE

March 2019: letter received from Idem stating they have been trying to make contact with me on a number of occasions, should they not hear back from me they will appoint an external agency Resolvecall to visit my property , the purpose of which is to regain contact with me ...... Plan : File
        UPDATE AS ABOVE .

Comment

Type of account : Marks & Spencer personal reserve
          date commenced : before July 2008
          Approx balance : 1580.00
          Date last paid : before July 2008
          On DMP from July 2008

11/09: letter from M & S advising that the monthly offer is acceptable.
          12/09: letter from M & S acknowledging sum of £27.68, enclosing a’giro slip’.
          11/10: letter from M & S requesting me to contact them .
          02/13: letter from M &S to inform me that the account has been sold to Brittanica Recoveries S. a.r.l- Madison. They have appointed Moorgate Loan Servicing Limited as agent, outstanding amount was £2764.85.
          11/13: statement
          04:14: statement
          03/15: F&F offer made
          03/15: letter from Moorgate wanting financial statement to consider my offer
          04/15: letter from Moorgate wanting to know of priority debts are up to date....
          04/15: statement
          04/15: letter from Moorgate declining my F&F offer
          04/16: statement
          11/16: letter from Moorgate informing me that my account has been purchased by Idem.
          11/16: Welcome letter from Idem
          01/17: statement
          04/17: statement
          10/17: letter from Idem acknowledging my offer to pay F&F , need further information,
          10/17: letter from Idem stating they have been unable to contact me ...
          11/17: F & F offer sent by post.
          11/17: letter from Idem declining my F&F offer....
          04/18: statement from Idem
          09/18: CCA request sent.
          10/18: letter received from Idem thanking me for my CCA request , unfortunately they are unable to supply me with a copy and acknowledge that until they do the account cannot be enforced. The original lender has been contacted for a copy and if available will be sent separately ....

12/2018: letter received from Idem servicing stating that there is no repayment plan in place, ‘unless we can rectify this within the next 7 days my account will be reviewed for further action .....

i have received no other correspondence from them since October ,So no CCA information received.

PLAN : file letter.

letter received dated jan 19 from Idem, they state that the full balance is now due , a solution needs to be agreed. ‘It is essential that you contact us within 7 days to prevent further recovery action ‘. PLAN : file

02/2019: letter received from Idem, they state that my account is being managed by recoveries and it was important that I phone them , this matter is now urgent ....
          PLAN : file

5/3/19: letter received from Idem worried about being unable to speak to me ....... failure to make contact may result in the following ! Representative visiting, or placed with an external debt collector.
          PLAN : File.

March 2019 ; letter received from Idem requesting that I make contact with them so they can discuss outstanding balance. Should they not hear from me they will appoint Resolvecall to visit my property , the purpose of which I’d to regain contact with me .... PLAN : file.
          Update as above.

Comment

date commenced : ? I haven’t got any documentation , but it will be before July 2008.

11/11: letter from MBNA informing me that my account has been terminated £7366.05 outstanding.

10/18: letter from Idem stating they are unable to supply me with a cope of CCA......
            10/18 letter received today from MBNA advising me that they should have sent me a Notice of Sum in arrears ,
            So to put things ‘right’ they are advising me now. They also included an ‘arrears’ leaflet.

12/2018: letter from Idem servicing advising that there is no agreed payment plan in place for my account. Unless we are able to rectify this within the next 7 days my account will be reviewed for further action...

Letter dated 1/19 from Idem stating that the full balance is now due, it is essential that I make contact with them within 7 days to solve this and prevent further recovery action. PLAN : file

letter dated 1/19, ‘we are increasingly concerned that we have not been able to speak with you about your account, they would like to understand my situation so they can place me on the most appropriate payment arrangement. Failure to do so may result in

March 2019 : letter received from Idem, they advised that they have been trying to get hole of me on a number of occasions to discuss my account.

02/2019
            Letter received from Idem , requesting that I make contact within 10 days as they have attempted to contact me on a number of occasions. Should they not receive any contact then ‘we will’ appoint an external company , Resolvecall, to visit my property, to regain contact so my current financial situation can be discussed and repayment plan put in place ....

Feb 2019 : letter received from Resolvecall they advise that they have been instructed to contact me. Idem state that they have not been able to contact me .......if I do not contact them within 7 days this ‘may’ lead to a visit by one of the representatives...... PLAN : FILE

March 2019: letter received from Idem ‘ due to the non-payment on my account they have instructed Wescot Credit Services to collect the outstanding balance . ‘ you will be contacted by them to come to a mutually acceptable arrangement... Plan : File
            Update as above .

Comment

• Ah! Wetcloths oopps Wescot, well they are only commissions agents get a % of anything collected = file away for reference, they are not debt purchasers so they cannot go to court, just update of any further events in diary
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                Ah! Wetcloths oopps Wescot, well they are only commissions agents get a % of anything collected = file away for reference, they are not debt purchasers so they cannot go to court, just update of any further events in diary
                Hi Tech Clerk, thank you so much for your reply. Good to know filed away already.
                I will continue to post updates as received. Thanks again enjoy your evening.

Comment

April 19: letter

02/2019

March 2019: letter received from Idem ‘ due to the non-payment on my account they have instructed Wescot Credit Services to collect the outstanding balance . ‘ you will be contacted by them to come to a mutually acceptable arrangement... Plan : File

April 19: letter received from wescot at new address. They are requesting confirmation of same.
                  Plan ??

Update as above , any suggestions would be very welcome ?

Comment

Type of account : Marks & Spencer personal reserve
                    date commenced : before July 2008
                    Approx balance : 1580.00
                    Date last paid : before July 2008
                    On DMP from July 2008

11/09: letter from M & S advising that the monthly offer is acceptable.
                    12/09: letter from M & S acknowledging sum of £27.68, enclosing a’giro slip’.
                    11/10: letter from M & S requesting me to contact them .
                    02/13: letter from M &S to inform me that the account has been sold to Brittanica Recoveries S. a.r.l- Madison. They have appointed Moorgate Loan Servicing Limited as agent, outstanding amount was £2764.85.
                    11/13: statement
                    04:14: statement
                    03/15: F&F offer made
                    03/15: letter from Moorgate wanting financial statement to consider my offer
                    04/15: letter from Moorgate wanting to know of priority debts are up to date....
                    04/15: statement
                    04/15: letter from Moorgate declining my F&F offer
                    04/16: statement
                    11/16: letter from Moorgate informing me that my account has been purchased by Idem.
                    11/16: Welcome letter from Idem
                    01/17: statement
                    04/17: statement
                    10/17: letter from Idem acknowledging my offer to pay F&F , need further information,
                    10/17: letter from Idem stating they have been unable to contact me ...
                    11/17: F & F offer sent by post.
                    11/17: letter from Idem declining my F&F offer....
                    04/18: statement from Idem
                    09/18: CCA request sent.
                    10/18: letter received from Idem thanking me for my CCA request , unfortunately they are unable to supply me with a copy and acknowledge that until they do the account cannot be enforced. The original lender has been contacted for a copy and if available will be sent separately ....

12/2018: letter received from Idem servicing stating that there is no repayment plan in place, ‘unless we can rectify this within the next 7 days my account will be reviewed for further action .....

i have received no other correspondence from them since October ,So no CCA information received.

PLAN : file letter.

letter received dated jan 19 from Idem, they state that the full balance is now due , a solution needs to be agreed. ‘It is essential that you contact us within 7 days to prevent further recovery action ‘. PLAN : file

02/2019: letter received from Idem, they state that my account is being managed by recoveries and it was important that I phone them , this matter is now urgent ....
                    PLAN : file

5/3/19: letter received from Idem worried about being unable to speak to me ....... failure to make contact may result in the following ! Representative visiting, or placed with an external debt collector.
                    PLAN : File.

March 2019 ; letter received from Idem requesting that I make contact with them so they can discuss outstanding balance. Should they not hear from me they will appoint Resolvecall to visit my property , the purpose of which I’d to regain contact with me .... PLAN : file.

April : letter from Resolvecall wanting contact to arrange repayment , of no contact made a representative may call.
                    Plan : file
                    Update as above.

Comment

• yes file - if they should turn up close the door
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

yes file - if they should turn up close the door
                        Thanks Tech Clerk. What would you suggest for previous post ?

Comment

• In relation to post No: 189 - The former MBNA account now being handled by Wescot........Is that the one you were asking about?

If it were me......I think I would date and file their last letter and see what comes next.......

If they turn up at your house, Just close the door as others have said....
                          I certainly would not be confirming anything at this stage
                          Last edited by Spud; 12 April 2019, 19:08.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spud View Post
                            In relation to post No: 189 - The former MBNA account now being handled by Wescot........Is that the one you were asking about?

If it were me......I think I would date and file their last letter and see what comes next.......

If they turn up at your house, Just close the door as others have said....
                            I certainly would not be confirming anything at this stage
                            Yes it is , thank you for your reply. I would like to keep them away from my door really..... although will file away and see what happens.
                            Thanks Spud. Have a lovely evening.

Comment

• wetcloths oppss Wescot are commission agent , any monies they collect they get % of, they are not a debt purchaser (Owner)

Comment

wetcloths oppss Wescot are commission agent , any monies they collect they get % of, they are not a debt purchaser (Owner)
                                Thank you, will file it away.

Comment

Working...
                                X