GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Enough now - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    Hi rosebud,

your 3 post today (10th)
    1st one is for LLoyds,
    who are the other two for, does the last letter you posted about say they are getting it from original creditor, or just that the havn't got it?
    sorry but you may know what letter is for which debt but we don't, unless you update the original post and then reply by quoting that post.

don't mean to be a nag, it just helps us give you the corect info for each situation

NW xx
    Hi NW I have struggled doing this today for some reason I will sort it. Your not a nag at all I know unless all the information is there it is difficult to see what’s going on.

I will I’ll update them . X

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
      Type of account : MINT CC,
      DATE COMMENCED : before July 2008
      approx balance : 4375.20
      Date last paid , prior to July 2008
      On DMP SINCE JULY 2008
      Account owner : Cabot Financial ( for Westcott).

letter received today 10/10/18 stating they are unable to provide the documents requested and as such the debt is unenforceable, they remind me that the balance remains outstanding and that they will continue to write and phone me to ask me to pay.

They want to have a chat about setting up a payment plan.

PLAN : file letter
      Ok this is good,

they have stated that it is unenforceable, so yes they can call and write to ask you to pay, but you don't have to,
      this doesn't mean they have closed the account, just that they cannot enforce in court,

so this account is unenforceable, Untill they can supply a Valid CCA,

NW xx
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

not sure if the site is having a glitch but posts are poping up a bit out of time.

don't worry if your having problems, just take your time, every thing will fall into place for you soon

xx
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Type of account : MINT CC,
          DATE COMMENCED : before July 2008
          approx balance : 4375.20
          Date last paid , prior to July 2008
          On DMP SINCE JULY 2008
          Account owner : Cabot Financial ( for Westcott).

8/10/18 : letter received today stating that my request is still being processed,the original lender has been contacted
          as the CCA request remains outstanding the debt is unenforceable.
          They thank me for making payments , ( they won’t yet know that the DMP has been cancelled ).

PLAN : file letter
          Update as above.

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : NatWest cc
            DATE COMMENCED : June 2005
            approx balance : £3543.55
            last paid in full : before July 2008
            ON DMP SINCE JULY 2008
            Account owner : Cabot financial ( for Westcott).

8/10/18: letter received stating that they have been unable to supply CCA the original lender has been contacted.
            They remind me that the balance is still outstanding and that I will be contacted by letter or phone to ask me to pay.

They would like like me to set up a personal payment plan.

PLAN : File letter
            Update as above

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : Lloyds TSB cc
              Date commenced : January 2004
              approx balance : 8187.90
              ON DMP SINCE JULY 2008
              Account owner : Cabot Financial

8/10/18 : letter received today stating they they are still processing my request , as such the current agreement is unenforceable, the original creditor has been contacted.

They thank me for making payments ( they won’t yet be aware that my DMP has been stopped ).

PLAN : file letter.
              8/10/18 : Update as above.

Comment

not sure if the site is having a glitch but posts are poping up a bit out of time.

don't worry if your having problems, just take your time, every thing will fall into place for you soon

xx
                Hi NW , I have redone them hopefully they will read correctly now.
                Thank you for your post x

Comment

site is sticking again also at times, posting going into restore or delete

Comment

Ok this is good,

they have stated that it is unenforceable, so yes they can call and write to ask you to pay, but you don't have to,
                    this doesn't mean they have closed the account, just that they cannot enforce in court,

so this account is unenforceable, Untill they can supply a Valid CCA,

NW xx
                    Thank you I am learning loads on here reading lots of diaries so gaining some understanding of processes.
                    I am not planning to pay them any money, I have requested this months money back from Stepchange so I will start to put this to one side, if ever I need it.

Hope that you have had a lovely day. Xx

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                      site is sticking again also at times, posting going into restore or delete
                      Oh thanks for the update , I have managed to repost mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                        TYPE OF ACCOUNT : NatWest cc
                        DATE COMMENCED : June 2005
                        approx balance : £3543.55
                        ON DMP SINCE JULY 2008
                        Account owner : Cabot financial ( for Westcott).

June 2005, Pre approved application received ! no need to complete long form, just sign and return.

11/7/16: letter from NatWest informing me that they have partnered with Westcott credit services ltd.
                        20/07/16 : letter from Wescott advising me that NatWest have placed my account with them.
                        28/7/16: statement received from NatWest.
                        13/07/17: letter received from NatWest , giving me notice of assignment to Cabot Financial UK on the 3/7/17.
                        I have found the ‘copy ‘ of the credit agreement.
                        13/9/17, letter from Cabot Financial, informing me that my account has a new ‘legal owner’.
                        03/10/17: F& F offer declined by Wescot ( letter was on their headed note paper ).
                        17/01/18: statement received from Cabot.
                        04/07/18: statement received from Cabot.
                        14/09/18: CCA request sent.
                        24/09/18: letter from Cabot advising they don’t hold the relevant information and have requested a copy from the original lender.
                        8/10/18: letter received stating that they have been unable to supply CCA the original lender has been contacted.
                        They remind me that the balance is still outstanding and that I will be contacted by letter or phone to ask me to pay.

They would like like me to set up a personal payment plan.

PLAN : File letter
                        Update.

Comment

• they can ask, but untill they find the CCA, you don't have to pay if you don't want to,
                          just put the money aside incase it is needed at a later date,

I was very naughty and used mine to go to Aruba for my 60th

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                            they can ask, but untill they find the CCA, you don't have to pay if you don't want to,

Snob lol

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                              they can ask, but untill they find the CCA, you don't have to pay if you don't want to,

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                                So now debts , I will complete one entry for each.

Type of account : credit card ( previously MBNA )
                                date commenced : ? I haven’t got any documentation , but it will be before July 2008.
                                Approx balance : £2525.48
                                Date last paid: before July 2008
                                On DMP , running from July 2008
                                Account owner : Idem servicing

13/10/18 letter received today from MBNA advising me that they should have sent me a Notice of Sum in arrears ,
                                in AUGUST 2009, as a result of an error that didn’t happen.
                                So to put things ‘right’ they are advising me now. They also included an ‘arrears’ leaflet.
                                Not bad really is it only 9 years later than when I should have received it.
                                Update

Comment

Working...
                                X