GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Enough now - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
    Type of account : CO-op bank CC.
    DATE COMMENCED : before July 2008
    approx balance : £5384.70
    Last paid in full : before July 2008
    ON DMP SINCE JULY 2008
    Account owner : Link Financial
    I have just checked to see if the recorded delivery letter has been accepted , nothing .....
    when I have looked back through the letters December 14, state that ‘Smile’ have sold the account to Asset Link Capital (No 5) , who have appointed Link Financial Outsourcing Limited as the servicer, which is who I sent the letter to.

Do do I need to send another CCA request directly to the Co-Op ?

Comment

sorry Rosebud, did you send the CCA's to Link?

If so do nothing, Stop worrying ( I know that is easier said then done)
      I cannot see how the P.O cannot of delivered them,
      Link have a habit of not signing for recorded deliveries, they are delivered in bulk so only one siggy for maybe 20 or 30 letters, lazyness of the P.O delivery group

you have the proof of posting, so when another letter comes from Link, which it will, just post back on here and let us know roughly what it says, ( no need to type it word for word )

go and have a cuppa, NW x
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I have just checked to see if the recorded delivery letter has been accepted , nothing .....
        when I have looked back through the letters December 14, state that ‘Smile’ have sold the account to Asset Link Capital (No 5) , who have appointed Link Financial Outsourcing Limited as the servicer, which is who I sent the letter to.

Do do I need to send another CCA request directly to the Co-Op ?
        I'm still in the same position as you rosebud, CCA's sent in July and not signed for with no confirmation that they have received them, although they do keep writing to us to say we need to pay. I've decided not to worry now it's up to them to respond. All the info I've read seems to indicate that they rarely signed that they have been received. I sent 8 on the same day and only link not signed for theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by vaper View Post

I'm still in the same position as you rosebud, CCA's sent in July and not signed for with no confirmation that they have received them, although they do keep writing to us to say we need to pay. I've decided not to worry now it's up to them to respond. All the info I've read seems to indicate that they rarely signed that they have been received. I sent 8 on the same day and only link not signed for theirs.
          Hi thank you vaper for your post, I was worried as I don’t want any delay in receiving this information. I will continue to read diaries and learn how other people have got on.
          How have you got on with your other requests? Did they take very long to be sent, what was the opinion about the agreements ? I will subscribe to your diary so I can see how things progress.

Thank you you for your reply.

Comment

I haven't updated my diary properly since last year, then it was just the PRA ex MBNA as they have responded with some documents, I need to get them scanned on for checking, most of the others have said they are requesting the information, and one has responded by saying they won't comply with my request as I printed the signature instead of signing with a pen lol. I've been blissfully ignoring everything since I think April last year but feel I need get my arse into gear now, I'll update as soon as I am able

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
              sorry Rosebud, did you send the CCA's to Link?

If so do nothing, Stop worrying ( I know that is easier said then done)
              I cannot see how the P.O cannot of delivered them,
              Link have a habit of not signing for recorded deliveries, they are delivered in bulk so only one siggy for maybe 20 or 30 letters, lazyness of the P.O delivery group

you have the proof of posting, so when another letter comes from Link, which it will, just post back on here and let us know roughly what it says, ( no need to type it word for word )

go and have a cuppa, NW x
              Hi nightwatch , yes both letters , different accounts went to Link, separately. Yes I was wondering how they couldn’t have been delivered, oh really bulk deliveries ... might take a while to sign fo them all then.

I have kept copy letter, and proof of delivery.

I feels ‘ nice’ for the shoe to be on the other foot now, receiving letters which are pleasant in tone and politely requesting that I continue to make payment whilst they are sourcing my agreement . Hmmmm ...... looking forward to receiving the letters back now.
              I see what everyone means now I was disappointed today when I didn’t get any post.... early days I know.

feeling more comfortably confident now thanks to such a lovely bunch of people, thank goodness I found this site.
              I would never have begun this journey otherwise.

I shall indeed not worry about them now, have a lovely evening and thank you so much for your reply.

Comment

I haven't updated my diary properly since last year, then it was just the PRA ex MBNA as they have responded with some documents, I need to get them scanned on for checking, most of the others have said they are requesting the information, and one has responded by saying they won't comply with my request as I printed the signature instead of signing with a pen lol. I've been blissfully ignoring everything since I think April last year but feel I need get my arse into gear now, I'll update as soon as I am able
                Hi vaper, gosh have you only had 2 sent back then from last year ? They certainly don’t rush.
                Looking forward to reading your diary some more.
                Take care.

Comment

Hi vaper, gosh have you only had 2 sent back then from last year ? They certainly don’t rush.
                  Looking forward to reading your diary some more.
                  Take care.
                  Sorry, I didn't make myself clear enough. Last payments were around April last year and I've ignored everything they have sent since then.
                  i only sent the CCA's in July this year. still had around 18 months not paying anything at all so if I do have to pay anyone there will hopefully be enough in the pot to offer with a settlement, rather than be taken to court.
                  i will try my best to update my diary tomorrow. It's really slow going here as I'm struggling with my eyesight.

Comment

Bigger and better, sorry Vaper I have a very sick sense of humour,no offence meant, but I see the funny side as a defence mecanism ( or howerver it's spelt) please take your time

I was driving along with a work mate one morning when we saw an ambulance, at the side of the road was a horse lying in the road and a young lady stood next to it, my immidiate reaction was " 'you'll never fit that horse in there', silence, then the poor girl was crying with laughter, then told me it wasn't funny,
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Bigger and better, sorry Vaper I have a very sick sense of humour,no offence meant, but I see the funny side as a defence mecanism ( or howerver it's spelt) please take your time

I was driving along with a work mate one morning when we saw an ambulance, at the side of the road was a horse lying in the road and a young lady stood next to it, my immidiate reaction was " 'you'll never fit that horse in there', silence, then the poor girl was crying with laughter, then told me it wasn't funny,
                      That's ok. I always try to see the funny side of everything, it's difficult though when you're going blind

Comment

That's ok. I always try to see the funny side of everything, it's difficult though when you're going blind

Comment

Oh dear I've broke it lol

Comment

not at all, we have hiccups

Comment

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear enough. Last payments were around April last year and I've ignored everything they have sent since then.
                              i only sent the CCA's in July this year. still had around 18 months not paying anything at all so if I do have to pay anyone there will hopefully be enough in the pot to offer with a settlement, rather than be taken to court.
                              i will try my best to update my diary tomorrow. It's really slow going here as I'm struggling with my eyesight.
                              Hi vaper sorry to hear that your having problems with your health, thank you for the update. I keep waiting for responses now , I am still paying via a DMP but that will change soon.

Look after yourself. Best wishes

Comment

So now debts , I will complete one entry for each.

Type of account : credit card ( previously MBNA )
                                date commenced : ? I haven’t got any documentation , but it will be before July 2008.
                                Approx balance : £2525.48
                                Date last paid: before July 2008
                                On DMP , running from July 2008
                                Account owner : Idem servicing
                                Well first replies received yesterday sent by recorded delivery.
                                “The letter states ‘ that they unable to provide a copy of the Credit agreement and acknowledge that until they can the agreement cannot be enforced ‘
                                the original lender has been contacted for a copy and if available will be sent.

Balance remains outstanding ...... they will continue to peruse this debt , 6 years statement provided , lastly they say that I am free to take any action I consider appropriate but we will not be releasing you from any obligation under the agreement.we will continue to contact you to discuss repayment proposals “

My plan is to print most recent statement from Stepchange, send a letter to them cancelling my DMP , cancel the DD, safely file away these letters.

Comment

Working...
                                X