GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Enough now - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
    Type of account : Marks & Spencer personal reserve
    date commenced : before July 2008
    Approx balance : 1588.18
    Date last paid : before July 2008
    On DMP from July 2008
    Account owner : Idem servicing
    Response to my CCA request received yesterday recorded delivery.

They state ate that they cannot provide a copy of the Credit agreement at present .......... they have contacted the original lender for same and will send it if it’s available.

The balance remains outstanding and the and the debt will continue to be perused , account balance confirmed and 6 years statement provided.
    They end the letter “ you are free to take whatever action you consider appropriate but we will not be releasing you from any obligation and continue to contact you to discuss repayment proposals.

Plan , print off latest dmp statement , send letter to cancel same , cancel DD , file letter away.

Comment

OK, sounds like a good plan xx
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks nightwatch I am sure once the payments stop I shall be on their radar.
        Ah well have a lovely day

Comment

defrosting the freezer, also up to my eyes with chopped veg for a range of soups and stews, slow cooked steak in ale, ready for pies, and a ton of bolanase sauce,

I stink of garlic.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
            defrosting the freezer, also up to my eyes with chopped veg for a range of soups and stews, slow cooked steak in ale, ready for pies, and a ton of bolanase sauce,

I stink of garlic.
            Ohhhh very nice indeed. Sounds really lovely. Love garlic...... any cakes planned ? X

Comment

Apple pies./crumble, mate has 4 apple trees and they are totaly full of fruit,
              A friend keeps chickens so I have 5 dozen eggs looking at me, so lots of baking to be done,
              Thinking of trying a new recipe for breakfast muffins off tinternet
              also making carrot cake, banana bread, Chocolate beetroot cake, American pancakes,
              Quiche and spanish frittata,

Beans on toast for tea

Comment

Apple pies./crumble, mate has 4 apple trees and they are totaly full of fruit,
                A friend keeps chickens so I have 5 dozen eggs looking at me, so lots of baking to be done,
                Thinking of trying a new recipe for breakfast muffins off tinternet
                also making carrot cake, banana bread, Chocolate beetroot cake, American pancakes,
                Quiche and spanish frittata,

Beans on toast for tea
                Oh my word, you are doing some lovely food. The apple trees have Been amazing this year haven’t they. Must smell amazing your house.
                I love baking , have you tried courgette cake ? like the sound of the chocolate cake , very nice .....
                I use good food for inspiration they have some lovely receipes.

I have worked this morning, so lazy afternoon.

Love beans on toast

Comment

the beetroot cake is amazing, never last long enough to make it to the freezer. not tried the corgette cake yet , use them in lasagne instead of the pasta, or sometimes leek or butternut squash,

Comment

the beetroot cake is amazing, never last long enough to make it to the freezer. not tried the corgette cake yet , use them in lasagne instead of the pasta, or sometimes leek or butternut squash,
                    Hope that you enjoyed the beetroot cake, I shall have to start baking again.
                    Interesting not tried using courgette instead of lasagne sheets must try it.
                    You have inspired me....
                    enjoy your day.

Comment

letter has now been sent to Stepchange cancelling my DMP , direct debit has been cancelled today.
                      Nothing received back from any other company to date .....

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT :Lloyds tsb cc
                        Date commenced : January 2004
                        approx balance : 8187.90
                        last paid in full : before July 2008
                        ON DMP SINCE JULY 2008
                        Account owner : Cabot Financial

Letter received today dated 24/9/18, stating that the original documents are not on file and they will be requesting a copy of this from the original lender , Lloyds Bank. They have thanked me for making payments into the account and ask that I continue to do so whilst the request is dealt with.

Lloyds bank were the most difficult to deal with , they added on loads of interest , refused to accept any payment plan for at least 2 years after my DMP started ....

Current creditor MFS PORTFOLIO LTD
                        So letter received today from Cabot Financial, saying that they are still processing my request. As they have been unable to provide the information I requested your credit agreement is unenforceable.

They finish by by thanking me for continuing to make payments .....

Plan : file the letter
                        Last edited by Rosebud; 10 October 2018, 16:33.

Comment

Letter received today stating that the original documents are not on file , a copy will be requested from the original creditor.
                          they give me an outstanding balance and state that I do not have a plan in place with them, despite the fact that this has been managed by stepchange since July 2008.
                          Letter received today stating that they have been unable to provide me with the CCA request ..... as such it’s unenforceable. Whilst they cannot bring legal action they can continue to write and receive calls requesting me to repay .....
                          we need to talk to you about setting up a personal payment plan, which is affordable.......

Plan : file letter

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : NatWest cc
                            DATE COMMENCED : June 2005
                            approx balance : £3452.14
                            last paid in full : before July 2008
                            ON DMP SINCE JULY 2008
                            Account owner : Cabot financial ( for Westcott).

Letter received today 10th October 2018 stating that they are unable to supply the CCA documents , they thank me for making positive steps to pay off this account .....
                            they wish to speak to me to set up a personal payment plan. They will be writing and phoning me to ask me to pay

PLAN : file letter
                            Last edited by Rosebud; 10 October 2018, 16:41.

Comment

Type of account : MINT CC,
                              DATE COMMENCED : before July 2008
                              approx balance : 4375.20
                              Date last paid , prior to July 2008
                              On DMP SINCE JULY 2008
                              Account owner : Cabot Financial ( for Westcott).

letter received today 10/10/18 stating they are unable to provide the documents requested and as such the debt is unenforceable, they remind me that the balance remains outstanding and that they will continue to write and phone me to ask me to pay.

They want to have a chat about setting up a payment plan.

PLAN : file letter

Comment

Hi rosebud,

your 3 post today (10th)
                                1st one is for LLoyds,
                                who are the other two for, does the last letter you posted about say they are getting it from original creditor, or just that the havn't got it?
                                sorry but you may know what letter is for which debt but we don't, unless you update the original post and then reply by quoting that post.

don't mean to be a nag, it just helps us give you the corect info for each situation

NW xx

Comment

Working...
                                X