GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Enough now - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    are you having your post redirected?
    Hi NW, Yes redirection in place , can continue for I think 4 years.
    Further phone call from Cabot this morning this time 8:10am.......

Comment

• Just wondering what constitutes harassment, at the moment getting daily phone calls from Cabot, various times , different numbers used , often disrupting me during work. I do put it on silent.

But it I have had absolutely nothing back from them at all.

Just wondering what what your thoughts are. Thank you all.

Comment

• they can ring a few times a day & using different numbers is nothing new you may even get area number from your own area, which has no bearing to the district, vanquis use to or may still do this, have you got call guard? saves a lot of hassle a human would have to speak before the phone will ring, it thenrings you and you hear who is calling then you press 1 to accept 2 always accept to block caller press 3 or send to answer machine press 4, lovely my phone is so quiet these days.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
          they can ring a few times a day & using different numbers is nothing new you may even get area number from your own area, which has no bearing to the district, vanquis use to or may still do this, have you got call guard? saves a lot of hassle a human would have to speak before the phone will ring, it thenrings you and you hear who is calling then you press 1 to accept 2 always accept to block caller press 3 or send to answer machine press 4, lovely my phone is so quiet these days.
          Hi Tech Clerk, thank you for your reply. I haven’t heard of call guard , the calls are coming through on my mobile , I have searched the App Store and can’t find anything , I will do a wider search.

Tonight i I have had a phone call from JPS financial on behalf of RBS , wanting to be able to identify me..... I didn’t answer anything and hung up then blocked there number.

i have just reviewed my diary and don’t have anything relating to RBS or JPS financial. Which debt would be related to
          RBS ?

Hhhmmmm what do you think , ? Early days still I suppose I have taken to not answering my phone now.
          Despite my CCA request not one company has come up with anything.
          ah well , will monitor and update on here.
          Thanks again have a lovely evening.
          Last edited by Rosebud; 7 February 2019, 19:56.

Comment

• jps financial are a claims recovery i.e check your PPI claims (Under investigation I have been informed)
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Ohhh are they , I wondered what they were phoning me for .... feel a little better now.
              Thank you I haven’t got any PPI claims in. Ah well I told them to write to me !
              Thank you so much have a wonderful weekend

Comment

• & you

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                  So now debts , I will complete one entry for each.

Type of account : credit card ( previously MBNA )
                  date commenced : ? I haven’t got any documentation , but it will be before July 2008.
                  Approx balance : £2525.48
                  Date last paid: before July 2008
                  On DMP , running from July 2008
                  Account owner : Idem servicing

26/06/09: letter from MBNA re my ‘financial difficulties ‘.
                  04/10/11: letter from MBNA re my ‘financial difficulties ‘.
                  04/10/11: Default notice, to remedy this ‘breach’ need a payment of £5402.44
                  22/11/11: letter from MBNA informing me that my account has been terminated £7366.05 outstanding.
                  25/01/12: welcome letter from Idem
                  04/01/13: statement
                  06/01/14: statement
                  05/01/15: statement

03/10/17: letter sent to Idem offer F&F
                  10/10/17: letter from Idem stating they are unable to accept F&F offer.

04/01/18: statement
                  18/09/18: letter from Idem thanking me for my recent CCA request.
                  02/10/18: letter from Idem stating they are unable to supply me with a cope of CCA......
                  13/10/18 letter received today from MBNA advising me that they should have sent me a Notice of Sum in arrears ,
                  in AUGUST 2009, as a result of an error that didn’t happen.
                  So to put things ‘right’ they are advising me now. They also included an ‘arrears’ leaflet.
                  Not bad really is it only 9 years later than when I should have received it.

24/12/2018: letter from Idem servicing advising that there is no agreed payment plan in place for my account. Unless we are able to rectify this within the next 7 days my account will be reviewed for further action...

PLAN: file letter

Letter dated 3/1/19 from Idem stating that the full balance is now due, it is essential that I make contact with them within 7 days to solve this and prevent further recovery action. PLAN : file

letter dated 4/1/19: statement

letter dated 10/1/19, ‘we are increasingly concerned that we have not been able to speak with you about your account, they would like to understand my situation so they can place me on the most appropriate payment arrangement. Failure to do so may result in
                  1) a representative may be instructed to visit your property
                  2) my account may be placed with an external debt collection agency.

PLAN : File

11/02/2019
                  Letter received from Idem , requesting that I make contact within 10 days as they have attempted to contact me on a number of occasions. Should they not receive any contact then ‘we will’ appoint an external company , Resolvecall, to visit my property, to regain contact so my current financial situation can be discussed and repayment plan put in place ....

PLAN : Do I need to respond to this or just file ?
                  Hi, update as above , do I need to respond to this or just file ?
                  Many thnaks

Comment

Type of account : Marks & Spencer personal reserve
                    date commenced : before July 2008
                    Approx balance : 1588.18
                    Date last paid : before July 2008
                    On DMP from July 2008
                    Account owner : Idem servicing

09/11/09: letter from M & S advising that the monthly offer is acceptable.
                    23/12/09: letter from M & S acknowledging sum of £27.68, enclosing a’giro slip’.
                    17/11/10: letter from M & S requesting me to contact them .
                    26/02/13: letter from M &S to inform me that the account has been sold to Brittanica Recoveries S. a.r.l- Madison. They have appointed Moorgate Loan Servicing Limited as agent, outstanding amount was £2764.85.
                    13/11/13: statement
                    16/04:14: statement
                    04/03/15: F&F offer made
                    12/03/15: letter from Moorgate wanting financial statement to consider my offer
                    08/04/15: letter from Moorgate wanting to know of priority debts are up to date....
                    16/04/15: statement
                    28/04/15: letter from Moorgate declining my F&F offer
                    18/04/16: statement
                    3/11/16: letter from Moorgate informing me that my account has been purchased by Idem.
                    23/11/16: Welcome letter from Idem
                    04/01/17: statement
                    18/04/17: statement
                    12/10/17: letter from Idem acknowledging my offer to pay F&F , need further information,
                    24/10/17: letter from Idem stating they have been unable to contact me ...
                    05/11/17: F & F offer sent by post.
                    10/11/17: letter from Idem declining my F&F offer....
                    16/04/18: statement from Idem
                    14/09/18: CCA request sent.
                    19/09/18: letter from Idem thanking me for my recent CCA request.
                    02/10/18: letter received from Idem thanking me for my CCA request , unfortunately they are unable to supply me with a copy and acknowledge that until they do the account cannot be enforced. The original lender has been contacted for a copy and if available will be sent separately ....

24/12/2018: letter received from Idem servicing stating that there is no repayment plan in place, ‘unless we can rectify this within the next 7 days my account will be reviewed for further action .....

i have received no other correspondence from them since October ,So no CCA information received.

PLAN : file letter.

letter received dated 11/1/19 from Idem, they state that the full balance is now due , a solution needs to be agreed. ‘It is essential that you contact us within 7 days to prevent further recovery action ‘. PLAN : file

01/02/2019: letter received from Idem, they state that my account is being managed by recoveries and it was important that I phone them , this matter is now urgent ....
                    PLAN : file
                    Update as above

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : Lloyds TSB cc
                      Date commenced : January 2004
                      approx balance : 8187.90
                      last paid in full : before July 2008
                      ON DMP SINCE JULY 2008
                      Account owner : Cabot Financial

02/01/2004 : letter received offering credit card , applied.
                      08/01/04: letter from Lloyd’s advising my new card is on its way.....

July 2008: DMP started
                      01/08/2008: letter from Lloyd’s stating account still in arrears and no arrangements have been made. “It would appear that this account is a low priority for you “ !!
                      02/09/08: letter sent from me advising them the DMP company would have written to them out,inning my position etc ....
                      29/09/2008: letter from Lloyd’s headed DEFAULT NOTICE , requesting £903.64
                      06/02/09: letter from Lloyd’s confirming new payment arrangements.
                      25/08/09: letter from Lloyd’s informing me that my account is in arrears £58.59, and it has been passed onto the Collection centre.
                      24/09/09: as above arrears now £250.80
                      04/10/09: letter from me to Lloyd’s informing them that payments have been made. Stating that they have continued to apply interest to account which has intensified the debt, and breaches the banking code. I requested that interest is stopped. ....
                      13/10/09: letter from Lloyd’s informing me that I have not responded to recent attempts to contact me , an immediate payment of £130.43 is required.
                      13/10/09: letter from Lloyd’s Collections thanking me for contacting them about my difficulties, they enclose and Income and expenditure form ......
                      19/10/09: letter from Lloyd’s with details of monies paid and outstanding payments of £443.81.
                      21/10/09: letter from dmp company advising that Lloyd’s are unable to accept offer as they ‘want a larger payment ‘.
                      22/10/09: statement received from Lloyd’s, interest applied to account of £217.47...
                      30/10/09: letter from CCCS, advising that Lloyd’s are unable to accept payment proposal as they want a ‘larger payment ‘.
                      01/11/09: letter sent from me to Lloyd’s informing them that they will have all the information they need from the dmp provider.
                      02/11/09: letter from Lloyd’s stating that despite previous letters, no arrangements have been made to repay .....
                      03/12/09: letter sent from myself to Lloyd’s informing them that I have indeed replied to their letters , yet no response has been received from them, informed them that I will give them until the 17/12/09 to reply after which I will refer this to the financial Ombudsman Service.
                      04/12/09: letter from Lloyd’s stating they are unable to accept repayment proposal......
                      21/12/09: letter from Lloyd’s acknowledging my complaint, afte4 completing their investigation they are unable to accept my complaint ..... they inform me that the account will be sent to the recovery department, once the legal letters have been sent.
                      05/01/10: letter from Lloyd’s requesting full financial statement, until they receive this normal action to recover money will continue , further letters will be sent before the acquisition sent to the recovery team.
                      19/01/10: letter from dmp provider stating that Lloyd’s are unable to accept payment proposal as they want a larger payment.
                      29/01/10: letter from SCM solicitors advising me that despite several reminders including the issue of a DEFAULT NOTICE, my account remains out of order. Interest will continue to be applied on a daily basis.
                      23/05/10: statement from Lloyd’s, interest applied of £74.78. Balance now £15333.93.
                      22/06/10: statement received from Lloyd’s, interest applied of £72.26, balance now £15308.38.
                      19/05/11: letter received from Lloyd’s giving me notice of missed payment.
                      26/06/11: letter from Lloyd’s accepting payment arrangements, alleluia ! It only took them nearly 3 years.
                      04/07/11: letter from Lloyd’s stating that payments are in arrears..... gosh they know exactly when payments get made as they have been receiving them for nearly 3 years.
                      29/05/12: statement received from Lloyd’s
                      29/05/13: statement received from Lloyd’s
                      21/01/14: letter from Lloyd’s advising that a repayment review is due.
                      29/05/14: statement from Lloyd’s.
                      02/09/14: letter from Lloyd’s advising repayment amount accepted.
                      26/09/14: letter from Lloyd’s confirming repayment arrangements acceptable , payments should be made no later than the 25th of each month.
                      26/09/15: statement received from Lloyd’s
                      05/05/15: letter from Lloyd’s repayment review due
                      23/07/15: letter from Lloyd’s advising that they have assigned all rights etc to Cabot Credit Management Group.
                      It has taken them 7 YEARS to do this .......
                      24/07/15: welcome letter from Cabot Financial
                      12/04/16: statement from Cabot
                      24/12/16: statement from Cabot
                      24/06/17: statement from Cabot
                      24/12/17: statement from Cabot
                      22/01/18: letter from Lloyd’s informing me that repayment proposals accepted, ( dmp provider will have sent letter out ).
                      24/06/18: statement from Cabot Financial (Europe ) Limited
                      29/09/18: letter from Cabot thanking me for my request for information, ‘we do not hold that information on file and have requested this from the original lender ‘
                      8/10/18 : letter received today stating they they are still processing my request , as such the current agreement is unenforceable, the original creditor has been contacted.

They thank me for making payments ( they won’t yet be aware that my DMP has been stopped ).

PLAN : file letter.

6/11/18: letter received from Cabot advising that they have been unable to obtain the information from the original creditor, if this ever becomes available they will complete my request, until then this account is unenforceable.

Plan : file letter safely.

Letter received from Cabot 19/11/18, informing me that I have missed my latest payment, they want to help me get back on track .......... etc etc
                      PLAN : file.

20/12/2018: letter from Cabot Financial stating that I have missed a payment , they have been trying to contact me .....
                      PLAN : file letter

03/01/2019 : statement received
                      Also letter wanting to help me get back onto a repayment plan ......

letter received from Cabot dated 10/1/19, informing me how much I have left to pay, PLAN : file
                      Update as above

Comment

Type of account : MINT CC,
                        DATE COMMENCED : before July 2008
                        approx balance : 4375.20
                        Date last paid , prior to July 2008
                        On DMP SINCE JULY 2008
                        Account owner : Cabot Financial

23/06/2008: DEFAULT NOTICE sent from MINT.
                        15/07/2008: Letter from MINT ‘account termination’.
                        28/09/16: statement from MINT
                        11/07/16: letter form MINT informing me that they have now ‘partnered ‘ with Wescott Credit Services Limited.
                        20/07/16: letter from Wescott advising that account placed with them to manage.
                        14/09/17: notice of assignment from MINT, account was transferred to Wescott on the 3/07/17.
                        15/09/17: letter from Cabot Credit Management Group, advising now new legal owner.
                        03/10/17: letter sent offering F&F
                        17/10/17: letter from Wescott stating unable to accept F&F offer.
                        19/02/18: statement
                        04/07/18: statement
                        14/09/18: CCA request sent via recorded delivery.
                        24/09/18: letter from Cabot acknowledging request for CCA. Unfortunately this is not available .....
                        10/10/18 : letter received today stating that my request is still being processed,the original lender has been contacted
                        as the CCA request remains outstanding the debt is unenforceable.
                        They thank me for making payments , ( they won’t yet know that the DMP has been cancelled ).

6/11/18: letter received from Cabot advising that they have been unable to obtain the information from the original lender, so until they can the account is unenforceable.
                        PLAN : file letter safely.

6/11/18: letter received from Westcot acknowledging that Stepchange are no longer acting on my behalf and ,requesting that I contact them urgently.
                        PLAN: file letter

14/12/2018: letter received from Westcot, requesting me to urgently contact them to discuss my payment plan ......

PLAN: File

27/12/2018: letter received from Westcot informing me that I have missed my repayment , they request that I contact them to discuss the reasons why.....’

3/1/19: statement received

10/02/2019: letter received from Cabot advising that they have requested the account to be returned to them ( from Wescott) , they offer me flexibility in terms of repayment plans ....
                        PLAN : file
                        Update as above

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : NatWest cc
                          DATE COMMENCED : June 2005
                          approx balance : £3543.55
                          last paid in full : before July 2008
                          ON DMP SINCE JULY 2008
                          Account owner : Cabot financial.

June 2005, Pre approved application received ! no need to complete long form, just sign and return.

11/7/16: letter from NatWest informing me that they have partnered with Westcott credit services ltd.
                          20/07/16 : letter from Wescott advising me that NatWest have placed my account with them.
                          28/7/16: statement received from NatWest.
                          13/07/17: letter received from NatWest , giving me notice of assignment to Cabot Financial UK on the 3/7/17.
                          I have found the ‘copy ‘ of the credit agreement.
                          13/9/17, letter from Cabot Financial, informing me that my account has a new ‘legal owner’.
                          03/10/17: F& F offer declined by Wescot ( letter was on their headed note paper ).
                          17/01/18: statement received from Cabot.
                          04/07/18: statement received from Cabot.
                          24/09/18: letter from Cabot advising they don’t hold the relevant information and have requested a copy from the original lender.
                          8/10/18: letter received stating that they have been unable to supply CCA the original lender has been contacted.
                          They remind me that the balance is still outstanding and that I will be contacted by letter or phone to ask me to pay.

They would like like me to set up a personal payment plan.

PLAN : File letter

6/11/18: letter received from Cabot , advising that we have been unable to obtain the information requested from original lender, if this ever becomes available they will complete my request. But until then the account is unenforceable.

6/11/18: letter received from Westcott advising that Stepchange are no longer acting on my behalf, they have requested that I contact them urgently so ‘we’ can agree on how best to proceed.

PLAN : file letters safely

14/12/2018 : letter received from Westcot requesting urgent contact to discuss repayment plan .....

PLAN : File letter

27/12/18: letter received from Westcot writing to inform me that I have missed the payment agreed on the account, ‘we need you to make contact to discuss this account ‘......

3/1/19: statement received

10/02/2019: letter received from Cabot advising that they have requested that the account is returned to them , ‘ we have decided that we would like to work with you directly ‘ .......
                          Update as above

Comment

• Sorry for late reply
                            No need for any reply, just file and keep updating when anything new arrives.
                            NW x

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                              Sorry for late reply
                              No need for any reply, just file and keep updating when anything new arrives.
                              NW x
                              Hello NW, no worries thank you for letting me know.
                              Take care x

Comment

• Hi , well daily phone calls continue from Cabot , varying times. Now starting to phone me in the evenings.
                                I have been thinking of sending the telephone harassment letter , getting fed up with them now. Disrupting me at work .....
                                I have tried to look at the template letters but couldn’t get access to them.

would someone please check to see if I need to pay subscription? I thought I had done it when I joined but if I haven’t I will arrange same.

Many thanks for your continued support.

Comment

Working...
                                X