GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Enough now - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roger View Post
    My own experience with LINK is that they didn't sign for CCA request. They have never ever mentioned that request.
    A SAR later revealed LINK had requested CCA from OL and that there had been correspondence between LINK and OL. Very revealing that SAR!!
    I have noticed in diaries LINK claiming they have responded to CCA and the diaries denying receipt!

Now make certain you have a record of every LINK letter, memo, sms, phone call. By time and date!
    Because whilst that CCA request is outstanding the Debt is unenforceable.
    Thank you for letting me know, I haven’t managed to check if they have been signed for today as I have been reading the online diaries. Will check tomorrow though and post update on here if they have been signed for . I have copy letters and post office receipt safely filed.
    I will keep a detailed record of any contact from this company.
    Thanks again for the information.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
      So now debts , I will complete one entry for each.

Type of account : credit card ( previously MBNA )
      date commenced : ? I haven’t got any documentation , but it will be before July 2008.
      Approx balance : £2500
      Date last paid: before July 2008
      On DMP , running from July 2008
      Account owner : Idem servicing
      My one and only response received to date.
      Letter dated 09/18, received 09/18.
      Last edited by Rosebud; 14 February 2019, 22:28.

Comment

Type of account : CC
        DATE COMMENCED BEFORE JULY 2008
        approx balance : 4900
        Paid in full : prior to July 2008
        OM DMP SINCE JULY 2008
        ACCOUNT OWNER : Link Financial
        I have checked Royal Mail, letter hasn’t been signed for , what happens with this situation, ? Will they just deliver it, or will it be returned ?
        Last edited by Rosebud; 14 February 2019, 22:28.

Comment

There is no PPI on any of my accounts.

Comment

My one and only response received to date.
            Letter dated 18/09/18, received 22/09/18.
            what did it say ?? or do you mean it has been signed for ?
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post

what did it say ?? or do you mean it has been signed for ?
              Oh gosh sorry I forgot to put that bit in , they acknowledged the request and stated that they would so respond within the 12 day timeframe.

Comment

Oh gosh sorry I forgot to put that bit in , they acknowledged the request and stated that they would so respond within the 12 day timeframe.
                Thank you, you were just so excited you got carried away xxxx
                Dont worry if it is longer , very few manage it,
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh you made me smile ( after quite a sad couple of days ) so thank you for that

Comment

Type of account : Marks & Spencer personal reserve
                    date commenced : before July 2008
                    Approx balance : 1580
                    Date last paid : before July 2008
                    On DMP from July 2008
                    Account owner : Idem servicing
                    Letter acknowledging my letter received today ,and stating they will respond within th time frame, this was dated 19th September.
                    Dated and filed with all relevant paperwork. 2 out of 8 , from the same company. Let’s see how long the others take to reply if at all .....
                    Last edited by Rosebud; 14 February 2019, 22:29.

Comment

Letter acknowledging my letter received today ,and stating they will respond within th time frame, this was dated 19th September.
                      Dated and filed with all relevant paperwork. 2 out of 8 , from the same company. Let’s see how long the others take to reply if at all .....
                      Oh we love a personal reserve. Lol, x

Comment

Oh you made me smile ( after quite a sad couple of days ) so thank you for that
                        That's what we are all about here.......It sounds like your starting to get things under control a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post

That's what we are all about here.......It sounds like your starting to get things under control a bit
                          Hi spud, strange really , I have just let the situation plod along as it was easier for me to deal with what I have going on in my life, work , disabled son and a medical negligence case which has been ongoing for 15 years ! 10 years is a very long time to be paying the DMP with the same amount ahead .....
                          juggling life with all this has at times been very very difficult. But I really hope that I can get through this with the help of such a lovely bunch of people.
                          Thank you for your reply ☺️

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post

Oh we love a personal reserve. Lol, x
                            Oh I do love how you write makes me smile .... hmm I have read about the personal reserve I am looking forward to seeing what comes back.
                            No replies whatsoever today ....
                            enjoy your evening.

Comment

So 2 weeks after I sent all my requests I have only had 2 replies ...... perhaps more will arrive soon

Comment

So 2 weeks after I sent all my requests I have only had 2 replies ...... perhaps more will arrive soon
                                Hi Rosebud, I sent a CCA request in early April that was definately signed for, and I’m still waiting for any response at all - over the moon that they haven’t bothered as it’s currently UE! long may it stay that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X