GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Had reply from the Ombudsman dont know if to laugh or cry!!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had reply from the Ombudsman dont know if to laugh or cry!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Had reply from the Ombudsman dont know if to laugh or cry!!!

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
    It been three weeks now, I think we can say that I will hear no more from the independent adjudicator. Hopefully when the super compliant kicks off I will be able to add to that story!!!

Probably run off with Bob Diamond. um!!!!!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
      Probably run off with Bob Diamond. um!!!!!
      If I could have a large share of the £120million he has earn't from Barclays over the last 5 years I would run off with him

Comment

If I could have a large share of the £120million he has earn't from Barclays over the last 5 years I would run off with him

Oh!! You Are Awful, would I get 10%???
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
          Oh!! You Are Awful, would I get 10%???
          Depends if your willing to drop the soap

Comment

Depends if your willing to drop the soap

Ohhhh!!!

Comment

SALWAY
              Published on Saturday 14 July 2012 13:38

The UK’s banks are to come under yet more scrutiny after the Office of Fair Trading launched a new probe into the current account market.

The OFT warned that banks are doing too little to focus on the needs of their customers and raised fresh concerns over a lack of competition on the high street. It will look into whether current account providers have satisfied requirements that it set out after its previous review four years ago.

Much of the focus will be on the ease of switching current account, helping customers run their accounts better and the transparency of charges.

Claire Hart, director of the OFT, said: “More generally, we are concerned that a lack of effective competition means the retail banking sector is not working in the interest of customers and businesses.

“We want to see banks become more customer-focused and this will be the central theme of our programme of work going forward.”

The OFT’s findings – due by the end of the year – will feed into its response to the Independent Commission on Banking, which last year called for greater competition to shake up the high street banking market.

Under the ICB’s proposals, the OFT would refer the current account market to the Competition Commission by 2015 if it hasn’t seen sufficient improvements.

The review comes in the wake of a
series of scandals that have further undermined trust in the UK’s high street banks. The Barclays Libor scandal and a Royal Bank of Scotland systems meltdown that caused chaos for millions of account holders have triggered new calls in recent weeks for unhappy customers to vote with their feet.

Comment

Working...
              X