GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 88th UPDATE to the Civil Procedure Rules - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

88th UPDATE to the Civil Procedure Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88th UPDATE to the Civil Procedure Rules

Civil Procedure Rules:-

Take notice:

A new pre-Action Protocol for Debt Claims is introduced and comes into effect on 1 October 2017.
    The new protocol can be seen in the Pre-Action Protocol for Debt Claims.
    88th Update to the Civil Procedure Rules

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: 88th UPDATE to the Civil Procedure Rules

Having a look around at the protocol, here is some recent practice info which appears to not favour the protocol referring to it as 'heavy handed'.
    No wonder they say that, seeing that one of their practice areas is 'debt recovery'
    http://www.lpc-law.co.uk/news/latest...r-debt-claims/
    Last edited by alfie; 31 May 2017, 20:24. Reason: correction

Comment

Working...
    X