NPower.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPower.

I've been with them for gas and electric for years and it's always been difficult if not painful. Recently I switched to a nicer provider and provided Npower with meter readings.

The final gas bill is based on the meter reading I provided.

The final electricity bill is 'estimated' from July and for 88 days. I provided meter readings for both gas and electricity when I switched provider and I'm not happy about being invoiced for estimated usage.

At the end of the day I'm happy to pay for the gas usage but I'm reluctant to pay for the estimated electricity usage. Can a creditor 'enforce against an estimated invoice?

Thanks.

Re: NPower.

Have you checked the reading on the bill ?
    Is it over or under ?
    Why don't you just ring them and tell them the reading ?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Deepie,

I've been with a new supplier since October and my reading is now higher then the Npower estimate.

Comment

Originally posted by mike'y View Post
        Hi Deepie,

I've been with a new supplier since October and my reading is now higher then the Npower estimate.
        Yes ...but the final reading you gave them is it higher or lower than what's on your estirmated bill ??
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I don't know Deepie. I can't find the note I made at the time. it doesn't help that I can't stand npower either.

Comment

Originally posted by mike'y View Post
            I don't know Deepie. I can't find the note I made at the time. it doesn't help that I can't stand npower either.
            Well ring your new supplier they will have your start read....and then you can check if it's correct.....

Comment

Ah, that's an idea. I did try to look an 'my account' with the new supplier but the information wasn't available. Thanks Deepie.

Comment

Working...
              X