GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Financial Ombudsman Service - Have your Say - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Financial Ombudsman Service - Have your Say

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Financial Ombudsman Service - SuperComplaint

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Get the ICO in agreement FIRST so ask the adjudicator for a 30 day hold pending ICO clarity of incorrect default.

Do not send it to an ombudsman yet. Pointless.

I'm doing the same with a complaint. If mine works I'll send you my complaint to look at
    Any update Scrappy?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

How in gods name (Not that I'm religous) is this organisation supposed to be independent and unbiased?

Jeff Parrington, ombudsman

appointed June 2011
      career history
      • adjudicator, Financial Ombudsman Service
      • customer relations manager, Barclays Bank plc
      • customer relations manager, Woolwich plc

Have you seen the list of Ombudsman proudly displayed on FOS website?

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...ombudsmen.html

Makes for a who's bloody who of the Banking, Law & Accountant industry

Bloody unbelievable.

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco
      "I just want to make people silky-smooth!"

Comment

Greed, money and power. The corrupt establishment always looks after itself so well!

Comment

There's no way that lot can be impartial and unbiased!
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Over the years I have had as much aggro off FOS as the rotten banks and DCAs. I have also taken a fair few quid off them in comp for the many errors they have made. Many folk fail to spot the errors these bankers' pets bleat out at unsuspecting consumers who need real assistance - but they are there and they are numerous... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
              Over the years I have had as much aggro off FOS as the rotten banks and DCAs. I have also taken a fair few quid off them in comp for the many errors they have made. Many folk fail to spot the errors these bankers' pets bleat out at unsuspecting consumers who need real assistance - but they are there and they are numerous... ;-)
              I agree Batman.
              They have as well got worse over recent years, I did have a few with them in earlier years just before I knew much about reclaiming etc and back then I found it was more straight forward, the big one I had with them was about Nemo Finance , quite a big case in 2007, won that one with further compo and overall not as bad as they are now, this is the first time I have had a bad time with them and in my view I did NOT at all find they were impartial, then researching on the decision makers background 9 times out of 10 they did belong to banking industries, and this is the first time I have put in my own complaint about the service, but still the "ombudsman's manager" agree with the Ombudsman.
              However, what I must say was that it was here and there, recommended to be not upheld then to be upheld then not to be upheld again, but finally with the help from our Niddy we succeeded with a partial win, better than nothing but no success in making that complaint to the service manager, being ill too they are fully aware of that and have been from the start of the case.

Comment

Di yes - in effect the consumer is frequently at total war with the FOS and they are without doubt clandestinely set in place to uphold the alleged dignity (lol) of the UK banking system.

Of course, many of us who have been treated like sewer rats by this appalling and self-righteous outfit know the truth but until others feel its biased wrath, on a personal basis, they will continue to think it is somehow impartial or even on their side. They used to say the same in the 1930s about a certain little German guy's political position...

My own wins for comp against FOS have been when I have proven belong all reasonable doubt that they have been caught wanting. Most folks however will not file every page away like some of us do and so will have to tolerate their pro-banker stance!

All a mega mind screw against the trusting consumer and one that MUST be exposed in the end!!!

Comment

Working...
                X