ccj's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccj's

Hi, I have just been checking the credit reports of Aug 2010 to see if a financial associate search was done on my husband & have noticed that his 4 ccj's are all marked as satisfied on experian! I know these are not (& are not marked as paid by equifax) so what if anything does it mean? As he hasn't got anything else negative on his file would he show as ok by companies just searching experian? The dates of the ccj's were all early 2007. Thanks FAW
    Last edited by findingaway; 18 February 2011, 12:05.
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
    Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Re: ccj's

mmm been pondering this, I wonder if it says satisfied all the time & for it to BE satisfied it needs a date next to it? Equifax just have nothing still confused.com

Comment

All lenders subscribe to trust online so they will auto-check that as part of any application, so forget what a credit file says regards to formal action - you need to check this: ---> Trust Online
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the info niddy

Comment

Working...
        X