GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Virgin on the rediculous - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgin on the rediculous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin on the rediculous

not sure if this should be in here or somewhere but hey ho, what the smeg.

Right, end of January me and my partner split up (hence why i've not been here much), i phoned up Virgin and terminated my contract, told i'd have to pay the remainder of the contract.
    Despite telling them my temp address (my sisters) and telling them it's safe to send post there and despite them having my ex's address, which is also safe to post to i've not received a final bill. Imagine how pissed off i was to see on my credit report Virgin communications showing me 2 months in arrears with a £179 amount.
    So, can i tell them to get a bill to me so i can pay it, and can i demand they take off the 2 markers, if indeed it is possible to do so?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Re: Virgin on the rediculous

Originally posted by JudgeDreddy View Post

not sure if this should be in here or somewhere but hey ho, what the smeg.

Right, end of January me and my partner split up (hence why i've not been here much), i phoned up Virgin and terminated my contract, told i'd have to pay the remainder of the contract.
    Despite telling them my temp address (my sisters) and telling them it's safe to send post there and despite them having my ex's address, which is also safe to post to i've not received a final bill. Imagine how pissed off i was to see on my credit report Virgin communications showing me 2 months in arrears with a £179 amount.
    So, can i tell them to get a bill to me so i can pay it, and can i demand they take off the 2 markers, if indeed it is possible to do so?
    Hiya

If you write to them then they will sort this and remove the late markers, just go straight in with a complaint and send it to the main Voda address in Banbury for the attention of a complaints manager!

Keep us updated
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X