GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Panasonic TV - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panasonic TV

OK bought son 42 in Panasonic in September was a Christm as prezzie. Two weeks ago it began turning itself over and tuning itself from the set up page. Spoke to retailer who said it was quicker to deal direct with the repairer as they only see them on a monthly basis.This we did the set was collected photos of the fault taken by the engineer who said it was unwatchable. Son had to pay 30.00 if It was not faulty he would get the money back.They rang today to say they are bringing it back next Tuesday,and there is no fault .Son went through the whole saga again and was told they had spoken to manufacture r who said there is no recorded fault.So when it comes back it will be the same as when it went.
    Where do we go from here and who is the best to speak to. Thanx at the moment I am fuming.
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Panasonic TV

Did you take your own photos of the fault Nanna?

Comment

GS took a video to show us, just hoping he kept it ,ask when he comes from school.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Was this from Asda Nanna?

Comment

Did you pay using card - if so utilise s.75 (ring your bank and tell them it's not fit for purpose and you want to initiate chargeback).
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Pompey no it was a local electrical independent store.Thank you Niddy I will wait till it comes back next week then if needs be initiate s75. Never thought of that, man won't be able to get out of house till son has seen it up and running.GS deleted video.

Comment

Working...
            X