GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - PRA GROUP (UK) LIMITED ( HOWELL JONES LLP ) v Roger - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - PRA GROUP (UK) LIMITED ( HOWELL JONES LLP ) v Roger

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - PRA GROUP (UK) LIMITED ( HOWELL JONES LLP ) v Roger

Your AAD Forum Username

Roger

Name of Claimant

PRA GROUP (UK) LIMITED

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

HOWELL JONES LLP

Claim Issue Date

1 December 2015

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Over £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

Particulars of claim will be served

Re: PRA GROUP (UK) LIMITED ( HOWELL JONES LLP ) v Roger - Issued 1 December 2015

The history of this credit card account can be found here in AAD+ http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post534820

Thanks for sending those documents overnight.

The POC (37 pages ) have been served on you by Chivers but the MCOL Claim Form states Howell Jones as the address for service

The Appendix to the POC includes a MBNA DN, NOA to AK and a CCA.

The claim form issue date is 1st December so you have until 19th December to file your Acknowledgment of Service. Don't do that yet.

I'll be back in touch soon. Try to act relaxed in the meantime. As Spud says on your other thread, you are not the only one on this forum dealing a claim from PRA so we know a bit about their modus operandi already.

Plan B x

Comment

Re: PRA GROUP (UK) LIMITED ( HOWELL JONES LLP ) v Roger - Issued 1 December 2015

Sorry to hear you received the expected claim Roger but you're in good hands here.

Well done on sending the documents overnight. It really helps us when members do as requested when requested instead of burying their heads in the sand hoping it will all go away.

Good luck and I look forward to you giving PRA a good spanking
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB
        The history of this credit card account can be found here in AAD+ http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post534820

Thanks for sending those documents overnight.

The POC (37 pages ) have been served on you by Chivers but the MCOL Claim Form states Howell Jones as the address for service

The Appendix to the POC includes a MBNA DN, NOA to AK and a CCA.

The claim form issue date is 1st December so you have until 19th December to file your Acknowledgment of Service. Don't do that yet.

I'll be back in touch soon. Try to act relaxed in the meantime. As Spud says on your other thread, you are not the only one on this forum dealing a claim from PRA so we know a bit about their modus operandi already.

Plan B x
        Thank you will wait! for guidance!

Comment

cymruambyth entry on other Blog

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showthread.php?19280-PRA-Group-MBNA/pa

Hi Roger sorry to hear about your claim, a note has been left for our legal team to contact you.

In order to best help any possible defence, it is best that you send a couple of letters as follows - asap - don't delay, send these today/tomorrow if you can:

1. Issue a CPR31:14 request to the Claimants Solicitor (ie the solicitor) - template here --> CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
          2. Issue an Advanced SAR to the Original Creditor (ie the bank) - template here --> CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
          3. Issue a CCA Request (only if advised to do so by the AAD Legal Management Team) to the DCA / Claimant - template here - CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE

You must send a £10 cheque or postal order with the SAR & getting one is a very useful tool, although they get 40 days to respond it is worth sending for one because we can usually find errors with reconstituted documents that the DCA / Solicitor may have compared to the original that the Original Creditor issued - comparing documents is a sure-fire way to find fault and assist your defence. You must also send £1 with the CCA Request but only do the CCA Request if we advise you to as it could affect your defence if you do another one - send any SAR, CPR or CCA recorded delivery / proof of posting.

If you want a reduced rate for legal help then you must subscribe to AAD+ otherwise your post may not get as much attention as you wish.

If you're uncertain then check with one of the Site Legal Management Team.

I will wait and see what Plan B comes back with before doing anything here!

Comment

It's been sent to Jo & she'll call you directly. You're in very safe hands now
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
              It's been sent to Jo & she'll call you directly. You're in very safe hands now
              Big thank you Niddy!!
              I will await guidance!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger
                I will wait and see what Plan B comes back with before doing anything here!
                Here I am

I discussed this with Jo last night and have sent her all the court paperwork which you emailed me this morning. You get full marks for presentation which made my life easier

Also thank you for sending your original CCA request which referenced another MBNA account number so you may need to send a new one in relation to the account named on the POC. You will probably need to send a SAR to MBNA and a CPR 31.14 to Chivers. I'll know what's best by the end of today or tomorrow so don't do anything until then.

I think I can see why there is an account number anomaly but I won't refer to that on the forum until we move your thread to the AAD+ Legal section. Would you like us to do that

Have a great weekend

Plan B x

Comment

Re: [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - PRA GROUP (UK) LIMITED ( HOWELL JONES LLP ) v Roger

Thread moved to the Protected AAD+ Legal Claim Portal --- > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-December-2015

THREAD NOW CLOSED

How to join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                  X