GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script cabot financial (UK) ltd ( restons ) v niterider - Issued 22 December 2015 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cabot financial (UK) ltd ( restons ) v niterider - Issued 22 December 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cabot financial (UK) ltd ( restons ) v niterider - Issued 22 December 2015

Your AAD Forum Username

niterider

Name of Claimant

cabot financial (UK) ltd

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

restons

Claim Issue Date

22 December 2015

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

Yes

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

15 January 2016

Details of Claim

original creditor was Capital one (credit card). I wrote to them in may 2011 asking for a number of issues to be clarified (contract, validation of debt), they were not able to provide me with the info requested. It was then sold on to Cabot who are now chasing me. I rang nottingham county court today, who confirmed that it is stayed and that i would need to contact restons to find out what they are going to do. Restons are stating that they will be continuing with the claim and are instructed to strike out the defence and to seek an order to pay thier costs.
    Last edited by cymruambyth; 7 June 2016, 13:22.

Re: cabot financial (UK) ltd ( restons ) v niterider - Issued 22 December 2015

Do you really want to supply personal info that will identify you?

Comment

Do you really want to supply personal info that will identify you? ie credit card number, signature and date of agreement

Comment

Hi and welcme to AAD. I have removed your attachments as there were some personal details. You need to send an unedited copy of you N1 claim form to webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk, then you will get further guidance on documents required and your next steps.
        Good luck.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

please see the link on

Comment

Originally posted by niterider View Post
            please see the link on
            I've removed that link ....you can see the ref number
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Do you want some help from our solicitor?
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X