GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] Continues in AAD+ Legal - Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd ( Howard Cohen And Co ) v jadex - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] Continues in AAD+ Legal - Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd ( Howard Cohen And Co ) v jadex

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] Continues in AAD+ Legal - Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd ( Howard Cohen And Co ) v jadex

Your AAD Forum Username

jadex

Name of Claimant

Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Howard Cohen And Co

Claim Issue Date

17 May 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

It is typical ex-Barclaycard account, i.e. never received proper response to CCA request (always just some random pages of terms and conditions); received so-called LBA a few months back but it was too late to reply as their deadline had already gone; sent another CCA request last December - received letter that they cannot find it, then another one that they cannot comply cos I had to request it in writing (sic!); account is believed to be SB
    Last edited by jadex; 19 May 2016, 12:11.

Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd ( Howard Cohen And Co ) v jadex - Issued 17 May 2016

Hiya

if you want legal help please email me the n1 claim form and CCA paperwork
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd ( Howard Cohen And Co ) v jadex - Issued 17 May 2016

N1 sent - many thanks.

What do you mean by CCA paperwork?
      My CCA request to Hoist from last December is still outstanding. They firstly replied: we don't have it, we have to contact Barclaycard. Then they sent me another letter telling me my CCA request was invalid because it had to be in writing (which it was...).
      Or do you mean MKDP's most recent response (must be more than year ago) containing some random terms and conditions?

This is the most "developed" case in my binder containing more than 250 pages of (mostly pointless) correspondence going back and forth.
      And they have even managed to record 2 separate defaults for the same account...
      Last edited by jadex; 19 May 2016, 16:08.

Comment

I've emailed you. If the CCA is outstanding can you reply with a copy of your request and any subsequent correspondence between the last s.78 and receipt of the claim along with the default notice and any termination notice / annual statements.

Thanks.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thread moved to the Protected AAD+ Legal Claim Portal --- > Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd ( Howard Cohen And Co ) v jadex - Issued 17

THREAD NOW CLOSED

How to join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal

Best wishes
          IF
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
          X