GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script PRA Group (UK) Limited ( PRA Group (UK) Ltd ) v Salla - Issued 21 April 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRA Group (UK) Limited ( PRA Group (UK) Ltd ) v Salla - Issued 21 April 2016

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRA Group (UK) Limited ( PRA Group (UK) Ltd ) v Salla - Issued 21 April 2016

Your AAD Forum Username

Salla

Name of Claimant

PRA Group (UK) Limited

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

PRA Group (UK) Ltd

Claim Issue Date

21 April 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

I stopped being able to pay Barclaycard the minimum in January 2015. I wrote to them in January 2015 asking for a credit card agreement signed by both parties but they sent me copies of the statements dating back to 2010. I paid £10 a month until the debt was sold to PRA Group. I have not written to them at all and now I have received claim form.

Re: PRA Group (UK) Limited ( PRA Group (UK) Ltd ) v Salla - Issued 21 April 2016

2010 is that when you took out account? on line application was it? more info would help please
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: PRA Group (UK) Limited ( PRA Group (UK) Ltd ) v Salla - Issued 21 April 2016

Hello Salla and to the forum.

It's never nice to get a claim but we have plenty of experience of dealing with PRA so try not to worry.

Can you email me a copy of your claim form (only the first page) without editing anything out. It's perfectly secure and private use planb@all-about-debt.co.uk

I expect this Barclaycard was opened before 2010 but those were just random statements PRA sent you in the vain hope that you'd think they had got their house in order with the paperwork.

When you wrote to them in 2015 (asking for the credit agreement) was this a formal CCA Request with a £1 statutory fee or was it just a letter?

I look forward to helping you with this.

Plan B x

Comment

Hi Plan B
        It was just a letter although the £1 statutory fee sounds familiar and I don't know why I didn't pay it. I wrote to the CEO of Barclaycard and received copies of statements back, first one dated 14 April 2010. I tried sending you the copy of the claim form by taking a photo of it and trying to attach it but it didn't work.I don't know how to do it. I will scan it soon when my son wakes up (it is his scanner).

Comment

Hi

We emailed last night - please do as requested in my email before anything else.

Thanks

Niddy
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Okay, no problem.

Why don't you send me an email anyway so we can start chatting about the general details, and when your son wakes up I'll get the Claim Form.

Plan B x

Comment

Plan B
              I have emailed you a photo of the claim form.

Comment

Originally posted by Salla View Post
                Plan B
                I have emailed you a photo of the claim form.
                Ta

I've got that and I've replied to your email but it bounced so I'll resend from another email.

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Hi

We emailed last night - please do as requested in my email before anything else.

Thanks

Niddy
                  Thread temporarily closed. Please email me as directed last night.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X