GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hoist Portfoio Holding 2 ltd ( Howard Cohen and co ) v Rosie Lee - Issued 17 March 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoist Portfoio Holding 2 ltd ( Howard Cohen and co ) v Rosie Lee - Issued 17 March 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoist Portfoio Holding 2 ltd ( Howard Cohen and co ) v Rosie Lee - Issued 17 March 2016

Your AAD Forum Username

Rosie Lee

Name of Claimant

Hoist Portfoio Holding 2 ltd

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Howard Cohen and co

Claim Issue Date

17 March 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

We received a Claim Form this morning.
    the amount is £3831, for Barclaycard. the debt was legally assigned by MKDP, and was originally £3212, but it says it has interest from 16/10/13 of £619.61.
    First of all, we don't remember ever having a Barclaycard. We did have an RBS card. Could this be the same, sold on?
    Also, we were not in the country from Feb 2013 - May 2015, so it appears to be adding interest from 9 months after we left? We had notification, and also have spoken to them on the phone saying we've never had a Barclaycard, but the response is always "refer to the letter", very worried and confused.

Re: Hoist Portfoio Holding 2 ltd ( Howard Cohen and co ) v Rosie Lee - Issued 17 March 2016

Thanks for your email. Please send me a copy of the claim form.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Hoist Portfoio Holding 2 ltd ( Howard Cohen and co ) v Rosie Lee - Issued 17 March 2016

sent via email. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Rosie lee View Post
        We received a Claim Form this morning.
        . . . . and also have spoken to them on the phone saying we've never had a Barclaycard, but the response is always "refer to the letter", very worried and confused.
        Hello Rosie and to AAD

I do hate the way solicitors make sure claim forms land on your doormat on a Saturday when there are limited resources to help you to understand what's going on.

Whatever happens do not speak to anyone on the phone from now on.

You've no need to be worried and confused. We'll do our best to look after you

Can you also email me a copy of the Claim Form (just the front page N1). There's no need to blank anything out because it's all secure. Use planb@all-about-debt.co.uk

Plan B x

Comment

Thanks. I've sent to planB & Jo. We'll be back later - try not to worry.

In the meantime you might be best subscribing to AAD+ so we can offer you 1-on-1 help with this. -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum

As Niddy said, Please try not to worry although I know its only natural

You are in good hands here and the legal team will have you sorted out in no time
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Welcome , please be assured you are in great hands , I know its hard not to worry but please try not to , our solicitor is wonderful as are the rest of the legal team PlanB , Niddy so be guided by them and you'll be fine xxxxx
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

sent via email.

Still waiting for the rest of the promised paperwork

Plan B x

Comment

Thanks so much, everyone. Plan B, has been just lovely and made us totally relax about the situation. We have not been able to find any old documents, (probably due to leaving the country). Forms S.78 and CPR31.14 have been sent off by Recorded.
                  Wait to see what response we get! xxxx

Comment

Well we received a letter today.

We acknowledge with thanks your payment of £1.00, which was credited to your account on 31/03/16.
                    Your updated outstanding balance is as shown above.
                    Please make sure your next payment is made in good time to ensure it is with us by your due date.

Its from Robinson Way, and not quite what we were expecting. Is this a standard response????

Comment

What's wrong? Your last post said you'd requested s.78 / CPR - so that's good.

Are you you awaiting a response from us, if so regards what?

Comment

We did send off for them, with a £1 postal order. But apparently they have disregarded and just credited £1 to the account. ???????

Comment

Great. They're in trouble then. The fact you sent it means they're in default.

Have you discussed with our solicitor yet?

Comment

Well we received a letter today.

We acknowledge with thanks your payment of £1.00, which was credited to your account on 31/03/16.
                            Your updated outstanding balance is as shown above.
                            Please make sure your next payment is made in good time to ensure it is with us by your due date.

Its from Robinson Way, and not quite what we were expecting. Is this a standard response????
                            This is the second member today who's received the same silly letter from Robinson Way.

You've sent a s.78 CCA request. The Claimant has yet to comply with your request. Until they do that they can't enforce the debt in court.

Simples

Plan B x

PS I've got your email

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Have you discussed with our solicitor yet?
                              Nope. But she is being kept in the loop by me

There is no urgent deadline looming.

The Defence will probably reflect this latest happening.

Plan B x

Comment

Working...
                              X