GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Arrow Global Ltd ( Restons ) v Dallydog66 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Arrow Global Ltd ( Restons ) v Dallydog66

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Arrow Global Ltd ( Restons ) v Dallydog66

Your AAD Forum Username

Dallydog66

Name of Claimant

Arrow Global Ltd

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Restons

Claim Issue Date

11 December 2015

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

Egg loan from 2003. defaulted 2005. installment paid via DMC until Nov 2011 Passed to Wescot CCA requested - nothing heard until this month..

Re: Arrow Global Ltd ( Restons ) v Dallydog66 - Issued 11 December 2015

Hi - please email us the N1 claim form and for now do nothing. We'll guide you & be back once you email.

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk / planb@all-about-debt.co.uk

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hello Dallydog and to AAD

As Niddy says email us the claim form (N1) and we'll take it from there.

Plan B xx

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
        Hello Dallydog and to AAD

As Niddy says email us the claim form (N1) and we'll take it from there.

Plan B xx
        Thanks Ive emailed it through for you to check out

Comment

Thanks for both your email and PM in which you say you were previously active on the forum.

Is this the debt relating to the claim which I found on another thread? If so can you update on here so we can clarify if you have sent a CCA request to Wescot on behalf of Arrow, and what response you got at the time.

When did you last pay anything towards this debt (Nov 2011 via a DMP?)

Posted on the forum on 21st May 2012>

Egg loan
          Started 2004
          Bal: £3402
          Defaultd 2005
          DMP £2.00
          Owned by Credit Solutions
          3/5/12 FINAL notice recd from Wescot
          4/5/12 CCA request sent
          5/5/12 Wescot address verification recd
          12/5/12 CCA request returned by wescot as they are acting for britannica so ask for £1 payable to them instead and resend it to them...
          14/2/12 CCA request resent with £1 now payable to Britannica but have no contact details for them hence resent to wescot... round and round the garden....lol

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            please email us the N1 claim form and for now do nothing. We'll guide you & be back once you email.

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk / planb@all-about-debt.co.uk
            Dally can you now email separate PDFs of the following:

1. Your CCA Request and any response (including related letters from Wescot etc) from February 2012 or any other CCA request you may have made.

2. Any Default Notice and Notice(s) of Assignment you may have received from Egg/Britannica/Arrow.

Plan B x

Comment

Thanks for both your email and PM in which you say you were previously active on the forum.

Is this the debt relating to the claim which I found on another thread? If so can you update on here so we can clarify if you have sent a CCA request to Wescot on behalf of Arrow, and what response you got at the time.

When did you last pay anything towards this debt (Nov 2011 via a DMP?)

Posted on the forum on 21st May 2012>

Egg loan
              Started 2004
              Bal: £3402
              Defaultd 2005
              DMP £2.00
              Owned by Credit Solutions
              3/5/12 FINAL notice recd from Wescot
              4/5/12 CCA request sent
              5/5/12 Wescot address verification recd
              12/5/12 CCA request returned by wescot as they are acting for britannica so ask for £1 payable to them instead and resend it to them...
              14/2/12 CCA request resent with £1 now payable to Britannica but have no contact details for them hence resent to wescot... round and round the garden....lol

Plan B x
              Yes Plan B it was the old thread although now know the loan was taken out in Feb 2003. Here is what happened communication wise…..

June 2011 – Letter from Egg advising transfer to Arrow (Britannica)
              2/3/12 Letter from Wescot – notice of debt collection sent to new address
              4/4/12 Letter from Wescot – Address verification sent to new address
              12/4/12 letter from Wescot – Notice of Debt Collection
              30/4/12 letter from Wescot Final Notice
              Sent CCA request to Wescot dated 3/5/12 proof of postage
              10/5/12 letter from Wescot CCA request returned as PO needs to be payable to Britannica not Wescott
              CCA request with amended PO sent on 14/5/12 – proof of posting
              15/5/12 letter from Wescot requesting DOB and \address confirmation before they can supply CCA
              30/5/12 Annual Statement to old address – shows last payment made was £2 via DMC in Oct 11
              21/6/12 letter from Wescot unable to deal with CCA without clarification of DOB
              Sent letter advising DOB and confirming new address – digitally signed
              6/12/12 Letter from Wescot advising they may take further action
              Template letter sent 11/12/12 - account in dispute failure to provide CCA
              17/2/13 Letter from Wescott advising they have investigated following our letter and that they gave acted correctly. (emailed to Niddy 17/2/13).
              Enclosed was copy of T&C plus copy of Loan agreement (helpfully showing £512 of PPI) plus a letter from Arrow dated 8/11/12 allegedly sent then but showing our old address.
              25/3/13 letter from Wescot – Final Notice
              25/4/13 letter from Wescot – advising that they may take further action
              10/5/13 letter form Wescot – advising possible doorstep collection
              15/5/13 Notice of Assignment to Arrow Global sent to our old address forwarded on and received by us August 2013

Nothing then until 19/11/15 Restons – letter before action – sadly missed by us!
              11/12/15 N1 court claim issued ( copy already sent to you)

I have emailed through PDF’s of all the above. Lots to check through – sorry!!
              Dally x

Comment

I'm impressed. I wish everyone kept all their paperwork for when needed

I note PPI is referred to in the credit agreement. Perhaps s.18 will become relevant http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ll=1#post10834

We'll start to review everything you've sent.

Plan B x

Comment

I'm impressed. I wish everyone kept all their paperwork for when needed

I note PPI is referred to in the credit agreement. Perhaps s.18 will become relevant http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ll=1#post10834

We'll start to review everything you've sent.

Plan B x
                  Thanks xx
                  Lol there is sometimes an upside to being a hoarder!!

Comment

Can you now submit your Acknowledgment of Service online using the password on the claim form. State that you intend to defend all of the claim.

Don't do anything else just yet.

Can you re-send the claim form (N1) as a PDF because the document you sent is a bit fuzzy-wuzzy and I'm struggling to forward it as an attachment (too big apparently).

After Christmas I'll ask you more about the PPI situation once we've moved your thread to the AAD+ Legal Section away from prying eyes

Enjoy the holidays.

Plan B x

PS I've emailed you for your phone contact details.

Comment

Can you now submit your Acknowledgment of Service online using the password on the claim form. State that you intend to defend all of the claim.

Don't do anything else just yet.

Can you re-send the claim form (N1) as a PDF because the document you sent is a bit fuzzy-wuzzy and I'm struggling to forward it as an attachment (too big apparently).

After Christmas I'll ask you more about the PPI situation once we've moved your thread to the AAD+ Legal Section away from prying eyes

Enjoy the holidays.

Plan B x

PS I've emailed you for your phone contact details.
                      Thanks PlanB

I've done the AOS and emailed the form again as a PDF.

I haven't had your email about my phone details (?) so have sent you one with contact details anyway

Comment

Originally posted by dallydog66 View Post
                        Thanks PlanB

I've done the AOS and emailed the form again as a PDF.

I haven't had your email about my phone details (?) so have sent you one with contact details anyway
                        Everything received

Have a great Christmas.

Plan B x

Comment

Thanks PlanB x

Have a fantastic Christmas

Comment

Re: [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Arrow Global Ltd ( Restons ) v Dallydog66

Thread copied and moved to the Protected AAD+ Legal Claim Portal as requested --- > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-December-2015

THREAD NOW CLOSED

How to join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal
                            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                            X