GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Transfer phonebook numbers - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer phonebook numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer phonebook numbers

I'm moving mobile phone networks next week & keeping the same number.

What's an easy way of transferring my phonebook numbers from old phone to new phone? (if there is one. )

Re: Transfer phonebook numbers

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
    I'm moving mobile phone networks next week & keeping the same number.

What's an easy way of transferring my phonebook numbers from old phone to new phone? (if there is one. )
    Google Contacts is simple

---> Google Accounts
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I've always saved the phone numbers from phone to sim; put old sim in new phone, and then copied them over to the phone.

I haven't ever moved away from Orange, but can't see why it wouldn't work on any network? I also keep the sim card in an envelope with the date on - that way, if I ever lose my phone, I still have most of my contacts readily available.

Simple methods for simple me
      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
        I've always saved the phone numbers from phone to sim; put old sim in new phone, and then copied them over to the phone.
        That wouldn't work with an iPhone, for example....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'm at least 5 years behind on any technology, Nid! Hell, I've only had Sky+ for 18 months and only recently threw away some videos and cassettes!

Give me a chance to catch up

sigpic

Comment

only recently threw away some videos and cassettes!
            Do what?

My mate flashed a Beta-Max at me the other day, that was a blast from the past!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Do what?

My mate flashed a Beta-Max at me the other day, that was a blast from the past!
              Beta-Max I think that was the first proper movie I ever watched
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                Beta-Max I think that was the first proper movie I ever watched
                Yep, I watched E.T on it back in about 198X

then I remember watching bladerunner and my dad said "goto bed" at the good part and I refused - wish I had in hindsight as I was only like 10 or whatever!

Comment

Yep and technically it was a better system than VHS. The sceptic tanks however had already decided to go down the VHS route and we all had to follow like lambs to the slaughter. l

regards
                  Garlok

Comment

I'm at least 5 years behind on any technology, Nid! Hell, I've only had Sky+ for 18 months and only recently threw away some videos and cassettes!

Give me a chance to catch up
                    I'm still using my 2 video's....whats sky+
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

If, it's like a video, but without the tapes....... imagine that! Next you'll be telling me CD's are defunct....... tcchhhhh.

sigpic

Comment

If, it's like a video, but without the tapes....... imagine that! Next you'll be telling me CD's are defunct....... tcchhhhh.
                        Well I never......whatever will they invent next!!

I've got all mine music on my ipod!!
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                        X