GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell (Orange) v LifeOfRyan **SET ASIDE** - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell (Orange) v LifeOfRyan **SET ASIDE**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Court Claim from Lowell - Orange Contract

ATW

Yes please an outline would be great, I have explained the importance of CPR to my son.

I just do not want them getting a default judgment.

Why do creditors dish out N1 without prove of debt first? it would save so much court time if they had to prove it owed first.

Thank You

Comment

They do it because they issue claims in bulk and dont read what is sent to them. Nomura v Granada might be helpful to us- claim struck out for abvuse of process for issuing when the Claimanty didnt have the documents it needed. http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Comm/2007/642.html
      i wil draft an applicaiton over the bank hols.

Comment

ATW

Thank You

Comment

Any update on the draft mate?
          Last edited by LifeOfRyan; 25 April 2014, 23:30.

Comment

Have they got back to you on the offer mate? Andrew's away till Monday so we'll chase him then....
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No nothing they said they would call back as regards to son putting offer to them again but never did not sure what they are hanging out for a summary judgment maybe? will contest if they do as still not proved debt and had no regard for cpr 15.5

Can we not get a strikeout now? as we have played by the rules and still they have disregarded the offer, CPR and not proved it is owed.

Comment

Still heard nothing from them about the offer

Comment

Ok I'll let Andrew know......
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I will cobble something together for you. I cant really see why they are pursuing this and am surprised they havent settled. Its seems like a right old waste of time for them.

Comment

Originally posted by ATW View Post
                      I will cobble something together for you. I cant really see why they are pursuing this and am surprised they havent settled. Its seems like a right old waste of time for them.
                      Ok thanks mate. I don't quite see their logic either but i wish they'd stop dragging it out as this could have been settled months ago if they wern't being so difficult and incompetent.

Comment

Did this get settled and all sorted then?

Comment

No further replies from BW Legal all we know is they have put it on hold hoping to prove there claim think now is time to apply for strike out Niddy as they have more than enough time to prove it which to date they have not ?

Comment

so it's been stayed? then why spend money applying for strike-out? leave it stayed

Comment

Had nothing official though niddy just there word

Comment

ring the court and ask if it's been stayed - lol

Comment

Working...
                                X