GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell (Orange) v LifeOfRyan **SET ASIDE** - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell (Orange) v LifeOfRyan **SET ASIDE**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court Claim from Lowell - Orange Contract

Yep and I should know this having done it myself, but you understand what my brain is like

Comment

Too many scrumptious puddings fries the brain!!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok mate yes I'm filing AoS now, it is asking if i want to contest jurisdiction, thats a no right?

Comment

Arr you seen all my images on FB

Comment

Originally posted by LifeOfRyan View Post
            Ok mate yes I'm filing AoS now, it is asking if i want to contest jurisdiction, thats a no right?
            Its no.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok all done I think for now, will post letters straight away in the morning, thanks for your help Niddy.

Comment

G'nite pal.

Comment

Screen Print of AoS Confirmation emailed to you

Comment

Jus to keep you posted, As of yet no reply has been received but BW Legal did try to call me but not speaking to them on the phone.

Comment

Morning peeps . Today is the 9th working day since i sent the letters, still no reply though, so im wondering do i just continue to wait or contact them again?

Comment

You've done the AoS and got 28 days haven't you?

Just sit tight for a few more days, remind me this time next week if you've heard nothing.

Forget working days, please stick to calendar days of which you have 28 from 5 days after the date of the claim (ie add 33 days to the date on the claim form)....

Comment

Ok mate will do. All this legal stuff is like trying to learn mandarin or something, LifeOfRyan = total noob haha

Comment

Originally posted by LifeOfRyan View Post
                            Ok mate will do. All this legal stuff is like trying to learn mandarin or something, LifeOfRyan = total noob haha
                            Haha Mandarin is probably easier than law mate, hence more UCAS points needed for Law than Applied Modern Languages

Comment

Thanks Niddy

Comment

Post has just been for today and nope nothing from them

Comment

Working...
                                X