GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell (Orange) v LifeOfRyan **SET ASIDE** - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell (Orange) v LifeOfRyan **SET ASIDE**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court Claim from Lowell - Orange Contract

Whatever you do - don't jump in. Talk to me before any replies / chatting etc.

as you can see we're buying time to allow you time to pay as well
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy I told him to get those letter off recorded as priority then any replies to scan and upload to here for your advice

Comment

They'll accept - it'll be alright.

Remember to defend claim online ASAP!

its only tick boxes. Get stuck, reply here. I'm around till 10.30
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok guess not then

Comment

Sorry was making a tea, yes ill help him with that now

Comment

Just filling the claim out now mate and will let you know of any reply before I act

Comment

1 sugar please!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sugar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	1399498

There you go

Comment

Just to say Andrew (ATW (solicitor)) helped with the guidance points / offer above so thanks mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      They'll accept - it'll be alright.

Remember to defend claim online ASAP!

its only tick boxes. Get stuck, reply here. I'm around till 10.30
                      What should i put in the state your defence box mate?

Comment

You're not defending. You're submitting the allocation of service.

you need to be selecting AoS and tick relevant boxes. Can you screen print and email me what you mean please?

Comment

Have sent you a print to your email mate, first of all i clicked on 'Response Forms Start Defence If you dispute the whole claim or wish to make a claim (a counterclaim) against the claimant, complete the defence form'but it's ok i was able to go back and delete and click AOS instead.

Comment

I dont want to contest jurisdiction, right?

Comment

Read email

Comment

Select top option - Continue AoS

You need to file the AoS at this stage NOT the defence. The AoS asks for 28 days, basically. Plus the extension is 28 more lol.

Following me yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X