GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell (Orange) v LifeOfRyan **SET ASIDE** - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell (Orange) v LifeOfRyan **SET ASIDE**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lowell (Orange) v LifeOfRyan **SET ASIDE**

Really chuffed for you Ryan, that's brilliant!

Comment

Great news - congratulations!

Could you please post on the success thread so thats this is kept for all prosperity?:

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...e-your-Success

Best
      SnV
      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done Ryan

I think Pompey posted it here SnV, I may be wrong mind --- > Success Story for Never-In-Doubt, ATW
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Yes I made that post when he got notification from BW Legal however it is now official with the order received from Northampton Court. Thanks Everyone

Comment

As a side note this default judgement malarkey should be stopped and legislated against as not only does it waste court time or also worries many needlessly no creditor should be allowed to act in such a way and prove of said debt should accompany any N1

Comment

Glad its all officially over and done with now.

Comment

Right further communication on this despite it being set aside by the court and official documents received via BW Legal this I now consider harassment as the reasons for set aside are clear no proof yet they still send letter with a load of untruths

I mindful of sending them a warning that any further letters will be charged at £15 a time as my costs to deal with them and make it clear a strike out will be sort due to there abuse.

Suppose I could send a letter to the FCA as this is exactly why this forum is here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SET ASIDE DOCS_0001 EDIT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	1406430Click image for larger version

Name:	SET ASIDE DOCS_0002 EDIT.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	1406432Click image for larger version

Name:	SET ASIDE DOCS_0003 EDIT.jpg
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	1406434Click image for larger version

Name:	SET ASIDE DOCS_0004.jpg
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	1406436Click image for larger version

Name:	SET ASIDE DOCS_0005 EDIT.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	1406438

Comment

No mate. Chill.

There are a batch of these wrong letters that's been issued. Don't get silly. You can't charge unless you create a contract that they agree to so don't look daft.

All you do is write back with a copy of the strikeout and add a one liner - please see attached. This matter is closed and any further harassment by your company will be reported to the regulatory bodies!

Thats all you gotta do.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Niddy is OK just Joking m8 however if you need proof for the FCA as to why this forum is here you can use the above

Comment

Haha --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...454#post458454
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

BTW It does bug me when they hide behind the "WITHOUT PREJUDICE" as they know they are in the wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                          Right further communication on this despite it being set aside by the court and official documents received via BW Legal this I now consider harassment as the reasons for set aside are clear no proof yet they still send letter with a load of untruths
                          If they really had obtained a CCJ which had not been set aside, why would they accept only 50% in settlement thereof?

One hardly needs to be a cynic to wonder if they now know they've not a hope in hell of proving the alleged debt, so they're trying to bounce the defendant into paying money to settle a judgement that no longer exists.

BW Legal should be referred to the SRA.

Comment

• Re: Court Claim from Lowell - Orange Contract

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                            Why do creditors dish out N1 without prove of debt first?
                            They do it because they can.

it would save so much court time if they had to prove it owed first.
                            Yes.

It would also save court time if the worst culprits could be declared to be vexatious litigants. (link)

However, as that might result in poor, hard-working lawyers having to resort to food banks simply to survive, it's not likely to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                              If they really had obtained a CCJ which had not been set aside, why would they accept only 50% in settlement thereof?

One hardly needs to be a cynic to wonder if they now know they've not a hope in hell of proving the alleged debt, so they're trying to bounce the defendant into paying money to settle a judgement that no longer exists.

BW Legal should be referred to the SRA.
                              Would love to make a complaint to the SRA if it was worth doing and helped others what are your thoughts Niddy

Comment

complain to SRA they will acknowledge your complaint and say that it may be filled with others i..e. enough complaints of the same nature they may act, ???? they have a web site.
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X