GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Microsoft Onenote - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microsoft Onenote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Onenote

For those with MS Office try having a go with Onenote, it's like a digital 3 ring binder for documents, spreadsheets etc.

I am in the process making a new tab for each creditor I am dealing with in my UE Diary and scanning each letter I get from them into it's own page in my Onenote notebook. Once done I will backup to a USB stick and if the worst happens and for whatever reason (theft/fire) & I lose all my hard copies I still have a digital copy to refer back to if needed.

Also useful that I can go straight to a particular letter and print it rather than go hunting for it in the big box of papers. Very useful if quoting previous letters.

Random youtube clip of it in operation here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5bHf_pV-ZM

Re: Microsoft Onenote

I agree, I also use onenote for the same thing but I also put house docs and stuff in there, considering its from Microsloth I find it very good.

Comment

Thanks for posting this...I have Onenote on my pc as it was bundled with Office 2010, but I've never even looked at it.
      Interesting to note that I could share it between my pc & laptop using skydrive.

Looks like a good project for a rainy day (and we're getting plenty of those!)

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
        Thanks for posting this...I have Onenote on my pc as it was bundled with Office 2010, but I've never even looked at it.
        Hence the post, I was in exactly the same position until someone told me about it.

After playing around with it for a while for storage and retrieval of documents I don't think it can really be beaten.

Comment

I used to use Paperport which was okay but I am happy with OneNote, it is limitless in what it can do and has to be tried if you have MS Office.

Comment

Working...
          X