GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script FatCheese (FC) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FatCheese (FC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FatCheese (FC)

FatCheese

Cashback Rate = 100%
    Admin Fee = £5 per year taken from earnings
    Payments = minimum payment £1, via BACS or Paypall, normally acted on within 24 hours of request. Payment in your bank/ paypall account within 7 days

Updates = Some automated some manual
    Confirms = done when they have the money

Customer service = It used to be brilliant

They have a referral scheme

A site for Cashback, Clicks, Free signups, you can easily make up the admin fee
    Also a Loyalty bonus of 2% on purchases and most sinups and a Cashback Guarantee

I've been a member for over 2 years , and received several diffrent payments
    It was a well trusted site by anyone in the Cashbacking club, and we do need them to sort themselves out
    Last edited by Numpty Monkey; 21 June 2011, 18:56.
    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: FatCheese (FC)

Fat Cheese used to be a decent site but since they closed their forum at the end of March I have lost interest in them.

I am always a bit suspicious when a forum is closed as I wonder what they have to hide

Comment

Re: FatCheese (FC)

And they have been working on the "Ticket System" that sometimes worked,
      for over a week

(Updated my first post)
      Last edited by Numpty Monkey; 21 June 2011, 18:53.
      It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X