GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Home made! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home made!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Home made!

Volumes? Ratios........ I only want to make cake....................

I think on the box of the big cup cake it is 8 times bigger?

Comment

Where's the mathmetician in you )

If you ate this one cake, would it be like eating 8 little cakes? I expect it would be more!
      Take a jug of water, and see how many ml's of fluid a small case takes filled the normal level that you would fill with cake batter (ie. 50ml)

Then fill your large cupcake case as above to see how much fluid this takes.

Let me have these figures (if you can be arsed!) and I'll come back to you
      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

You sure you can be arsed with this???

you are good

I will do when i get home

xx

PS i left the mathmetician back in the 5th year of St Ursula's Convent School

Comment

Grilled Peppered Chix on Bed of Mixed Salad Leaves with Garlic & Cheese Croutons served with Fresh Asparagus with a Sweet Honey Mustard Dressing

Click image for larger version

Name:	chix.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	1382238

Fresh chix - Seasoned with Crushed Pepper Corns, Grilled till cooked (Turn over once to cook through). Asparagus soaked in salted Hot water for 5-6 mins or till lightly soft. Place mixed salad leaves (washed and rinsed) on plate sprinkle Crouton over salad. Sweet Honey and Mustard Dressing drizzled over salad. Slice Chix Breast 3 or 4 cuts and fan out onto the bed of salad and stack the Asparagus.

Serve with a White Wine or my case a Beer & Slice of Lime.........!

1x Chix Breast
          Fresh Pepper Corns
          Mixed Salad Leaves
          Sprig of Asparagus
          Croutons (Cooked of day before with Salt, Garlic Powder and Cheese)

Croutons: 'Rustic Loaf 'Coat in Rock Salt, Garlic Powder, and dusted with Cheese

Cost: £1.99
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hmm looks lush 5corpio

Diddles i am a div the cake is 25 times bigger not 8

Don't worry hun i am going to try the recipe i used last time but turn the oven down a bit and leave in a bit longer - fingers crossed - i am really not keen on the veg oil one - wish me luck

xx

Comment

Good luck lovely
              Thought 8 x sounded a bit weeny!
              Send us a bit eh, and I'll give you feedback xxx

sigpic

Comment

Very artistic Scorpio, and I thought you were only one type of artist

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                  Very artistic Scorpio, and I thought you were only one type of artist
                  I not managined my Decoration part as yet...........Talking about cakes, i like the Program on FOOD channel Freesat (Ace of Cake), the cakes they make are truly unreal Jumbo Jet, 3 story House with grandma sitting on the porch etc.......
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Left over from the previous Night (as i only used 1/2 the Chix breast) Quick and Simple meal this one (even though i ahd forgot my cherry toms on last picture).......
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	left over.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	1382266
                    2 Mins to prepare (slighty working on my Artistic line) - lol

Comment

Working...
                    X