GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Christmas Songs 2014 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Christmas Songs 2014

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - CLOSED - Christmas Songs 2014

Any one wishing to join in posting clips, please see below and do post your favourite Christmas Carol/Song

All you need to do is go to YouTube, find the video you want to add to your message and get the code as follows:

URL to the video is: ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWig2WARb0

so all you do is copy the part just after the watch?v= which is shown below:

XqWig2WARb0

You then come to your post here and drop that code into your message, double click it (to highlight it) and then click the YouTube button (to find the youtube button, you must press the Go Advanced button, it's not in the Quick Reply box).

Which outputs:

Click image for larger version

Name:	YouTube.png
Views:	1
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	1416358

and then you get this

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Christmas Songs 2014

Comment

Comment

Last edited by IF; 14 December 2014, 15:58.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I've tried to add this but am useless at it, so IF if you wouldn't mind hunny, I've love this clip and boy what would I give to snog Hugh Grant, phwoooooooorrrrr

Last edited by IF; 1 December 2015, 18:11. Reason: Edit link

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                  I've tried to add this but am useless at it, so IF if you wouldn't mind hunny, I've love this clip and boy what would I give to snog Hugh Grant, phwoooooooorrrrr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ghkHlthIqM
                  You just copy and paste the part after the = sign then highlight and click on the YouTube icon Sapphy

I watched this film yesterday...twice

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                    Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    You just copy and paste the part after the = sign then highlight and click on the YouTube icon Sapphy

Just practice on here Sapphy, do read post 1, preview the post to check you've done it right and keep editing until you've done it.......it really is easy

Comment

Comment

Comment

Love Christmas songs but can't do that oh no no no no
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                            Love Christmas songs but can't do that oh no no no no
                            Just ask what song you want Nanna and one of us will post it for you

Comment

Phew
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X