GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2012? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2012?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar?

Click image for larger version

Name:	18679.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	1391888
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well this up to yet - a very old santa but maybe not finished yet......

Last edited by vossy; 5 December 2012, 14:41.

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
        ah but.....mine's bigger than everybodys and if I change to my usual xmas avi i'll loose the current one forever (or until I keep begging niddy to let me have it back it's too big for usual resize (too many frames))
        Ive saved it to my album mate so easy to get back now...

allaboutFORUMS :: Niddy's Albums (Avatars)

From there you can right click, save as and then upload - if it doesn't let you just remind me and I will do it for you but main thing, there's a copy on the server now (in my album).

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post

[ATTACH]6705[/ATTACH]
          Vos.......that's scary!!
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
            Vos.......that's scary!!
            Well santa is an old man IF

Comment

Well santa is an old man IF
              True......but he's also meant to be jolly and not frighten the reindeer!!
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

[ATTACH]6705[/ATTACH]

Must be Christmas time on the planet of the apes
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

Must be Christmas time on the planet of the apes
                  I could easily christmasify him

Comment

Will this do as my xmas avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Ive saved it to my album mate so easy to get back now...

allaboutFORUMS :: Niddy's Albums (Avatars)

From there you can right click, save as and then upload - if it doesn't let you just remind me and I will do it for you but main thing, there's a copy on the server now (in my album).

awww thank you! i'll dig my xmassy one out then....even though we're still only in NOVEMBER!!

Comment

loving the scary santa's
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X