GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Modern Life Survival Guide - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Modern Life Survival Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Modern Life Survival Guide

Interesting Read

The Modern Life Survival Guide

Free Download from site
    What is it:
    The 48-page booklet examines some of the problems and pressures of modern life – from consumerism to our fast pace of life - and sets out some of the practical steps we can take to flourish within these conditions, including how to live with greater self determination, how to live in line with your values and how to find greater well-being and meaning.
    Non-Profit Organisation
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: The Modern Life Survival Guide

All you need to survive life is a sense of humour, some chilli doritos and some beer!! 2
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

i've just had a quick read and think this is fantastic, particularly for me at the moment at a bit of a crossroads. thank you for posting this, i'll have a thorough read in the morning x

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic
        All you need to survive life is a sense of humour, some chilli doritos and some beer!! 2
        ;LOL like the Beer bit (will be doing that today with watching St Trinians on telly this afternoon with a Big bag of Flamed Grilled Crisps)
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by confused76
          i've just had a quick read and think this is fantastic, particularly for me at the moment at a bit of a crossroads. thank you for posting this, i'll have a thorough read in the morning x
          Your welcome Confused. Download it-its 13MB PDF File & its Free (StephenFry Tweeted it earlier last week). either onto your iPad,iPhone (Need PDF App for it though) or on ure lappy

Interesting read

Thanks confused

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic
            no no no ...

worry not about that which you cannot control

and

start the day with a smile

The only things you need to get through life

Comment

Johann Hari: A colder, crueller country – for no gain

Cameron has revealed that his baby sleeps in a cardboard box decorated by her big sister. Thanks to him, a lot more people are going to be sleeping in cardboard boxes

If you not read from the Independent 21/10/10....'its excellent and depressing'...

Margaret Thatcher is lying sick in a private hospital bed in Belgravia but her political children have just pushed her agenda further and harder and deeper than she ever dreamed of. When was the last time Britain's public spending was slashed by more than 20 per cent? Not in my mother's lifetime. Not even in my grandmother's lifetime. No, it was in 1918, when a Conservative-Liberal coalition said the best response to a global.......
              http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/co ... 2069.html#

Comment

Working...
              X