GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NEW 2016 Weight Loss Support thread

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      OMG! Where has the time gone?

My weight has been up and down more times than the lift in Blackpool Tower I can report an overall net loss though, now I just need to lose the rest!

I know what you mean Pixie.......still can't lose that stone......keeps finding me again!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Weight 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	1411018
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well I have taken to walking the dogs for nearly 2 miles a day, Pilates, yoga has now ended so I'm doing a 45 minute death exercise class on trampolines plus I try to cycle 8 miles 3 times a week and I have lost no b pounds

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
            Well I have taken to walking the dogs for nearly 2 miles a day, Pilates, yoga has now ended so I'm doing a 45 minute death exercise class on trampolines plus I try to cycle 8 miles 3 times a week and I have lost no b pounds
            You might not have lost weight but you might have converted the weight from fat into muscle.

Unfortunately my dog has got too arthritic to walk too far (I used to walk miles with her) but I do go to a keep fit class on Mondays and aquafit class on Thursdays, both organised by MacMillan. I'm doing the Race for Life soon (definitely no running!) so the keep fit instructor has been having us going on walks, on some long hilly streets, before the keep fit class I'm shattered before I even start the keep fit.

Comment

cym you should measure yourself, you could of lost inchs instead of lbs. xxx

Comment

Comment

I think it's an age thing

I tried trampoline keep fit last week and left like a drowned rat it was very very intensive circuit training. I think I was the oldest there.

Comment

That sounds too much like hard work Cym! That's the good thing about the MacMillan keep fit...there are no lithe young things there

Comment

Since my PIP assessment report which basically said i was fat i went into a deep depression and lost 1.5 stone . My GP is furious with the assessor saying that as one negative insult will cause me to be extreme , i stopped eating but now back to 3 meals a day and still losing weight , its a good thing but it could have been bad for me as i have been anorexic before ,

Comment

That was ahorrible thing to be in the report but look at is as a positive because you lost weight. I'm glad you're back to eating three meals a day though x

I've lost another 2lbs

Comment

Pixie will be coming back here in a couple of weeks hanging her head in shame.....

I'm not grassing on her ....BUT .... if I mention Hot chocolate fudge sundae......well ...

Comment

it will be fine, I've misplaced the scales for another month xxx

Comment

So much going on at home I've not been concentrating on the diet but having got into a routine of at least one skinny meal a week (usually the Weightwatchers Cottage pie with lots of veg) over the last year I've automatically kept that up.
                              The loss has slowed down but I'm just one pound away from losing 4 stone

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                                Pixie will be coming back here in a couple of weeks hanging her head in shame.....

I'm not grassing on her ....BUT .... if I mention Hot chocolate fudge sundae......well ...

You're so norty Allan!!

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                                So much going on at home I've not been concentrating on the diet but having got into a routine of at least one skinny meal a week (usually the Weightwatchers Cottage pie with lots of veg) over the last year I've automatically kept that up.
                                The loss has slowed down but I'm just one pound away from losing 4 stone
                                Well done Elsa
                                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X