GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW 2016 Weight Loss Support thread

This is how I feel this week

Click image for larger version

Name:	Diet kill scales.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	1410568
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      This is how I feel this week

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20556[/ATTACH]

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well the chuckle muscles get some exercise if nothing else ....

I did find my jeans easier to fasten this week after helping my daughter to move and clean 2 houses.... The bread looks good Elsa but I must confess to using the machine , and I really could n t give it up......The smell and tast is addictive. !!
          If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

Well I have given up posting as the pound has returned . I have also found out that if I move the scales around the bathroom I put on an extra 2lbs :. Rugby, Valentine's, 2 birthdays and cadburys mini eggs - I'm not holding my breath!

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
              Well I have given up posting as the pound has returned . I have also found out that if I move the scales around the bathroom I put on an extra 2lbs :. Rugby, Valentine's, 2 birthdays and cadburys mini eggs - I'm not holding my breath!
              Oh dear...but never mind. Tomorrow's another day as they say

I've lost 1lb but I bet I'll put it back on because I'm eating cake that I baked but didn't turn out right

Comment

Name:	11698705_1075749475788207_7029709992189512769_n.jpg
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	1410614

Comment

Yes!

Comment

ok I have lost 2lb, but I haven't eaten for the last 24hrs (bug) so things could swing either way in the next few days

Comment

• Re: NEW 2016 Weight Loss Support thread

Originally posted by alland View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]20622[/ATTACH]

Very true...so don't you dare mention it!

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                      ok I have lost 2lb, but I haven't eaten for the last 24hrs (bug) so things could swing either way in the next few days
                      I'll edit the first post to show your weight loss. I hope you're feeling better soon

Comment

Get well soon from me too NW

Something to make you all smile.......it's so me!!

Name:	Pizza.jpg
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	1410620

Comment

I'm 6 llb lighter then this time last year .....

Lowest I've been for 20 years .....

Comment

Well done Deepie! (Especially considering where you work!!)

Hope you feel better soon NW, so many bugs flying around at the moment.

Another pound lost, total 2 stone 10 lbs. I can see a big difference now, and people are noticing

Comment

Well done Deepie and Elsa

Comment

Name:	Diet !.jpg
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	1410644

Comment