GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW 2016 Weight Loss Support thread

Afternoon....Ladies.... .......

Comment

I've told you before, that sofa isn't big enough for you to hide behind
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
        Afternoon....Ladies.... .......
        Originally posted by Pixie View Post

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hello my little sweet cheeks....

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
            Hello my little sweet cheeks....
            Flattery will get you nowhere everywhere

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cadburys.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	1410398

Comment

Flattery will get you nowhere everywhere
                It will ?.....Oh goody.....

Comment

But Pix I refuse to buy bigger clothes so must loose it xxxxx
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

You'll do it Nanna..if I can anyone can
                    Another pound bites the dust, I've now lost 2st 6lbs. That's the weight of a Beagle gone.
                    Another 2st 1lbs to go....
                    Bought a couple of smaller tops this week, to put me on. No point going mad as they'll be too big by May

Good luck everyone, it is harder to keep it up in this weather but just keep chipping away at it xxx

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                      But Pix I refuse to buy bigger clothes so must loose it xxxxx
                      That's the way to think nanna. It's easy to buy bigger clothes..and then buy more bigger clothes...or join a nudist colony Just lose it slowly but steadily x

Well done Elsa

I've lost 3 lbs

Comment

I have lost 1lb this week and 3 in total (though only 1 from my target loss). However as I am going away for a week I dread to think what will happen next!

Comment

Well done Pixie and Cym...

hopefully the extra activity will balance the extra food Cym?

Comment

Mmmm at least it won't bee all the alcohol with the prices out there

Comment

I lost 3st 10 years ago and have kept at a sizev10 all this time till now,I have to try but can't get motivated yet although I have cut down. I've never used clubs and the like I cut down and have a smaller plate .xxx
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Well done Cym

Very sensible nanna...I'm sure you'll do it

Comment

Working...
                                X