GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW 2016 Weight Loss Support thread

Click image for larger version

Name:	sexy.png
Views:	1
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	1410448

That's my excuse
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That's very true xx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]20398[/ATTACH]
        I've noticed.....

Comment

Errm Good morning ladies ....I don't like to snitch but I feel I have to inform you one of your group had a portion of Cheesecake pass her lips last night.....
          Last edited by alland; 25 January 2016, 19:48.

Comment

I wonder who that was?

Comment

I wonder who that was?
              I'm not naming names but they were last seen escaping down a ladder from the keep fit class .....

Click image for larger version

Name:	fat ass .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	1410454

Comment

You're walking a very thin line in a fat thread Allan. But we'll leave Pixie to sort you out...

Another pound gone. That's 2st 7lbs lost. Being tall, I can really see the difference now

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                  You're walking a very thin line in a fat thread Allan. But we'll leave Pixie to sort you out...
                  Pixie hasn't seen my post yet, but when she does if I suddenly go missing will you please send the police round to her house and ask them to dig up the back garden.... ...

Comment

Are you sure?....She did mention she was planning a new patio with deep footings....

Comment

Are you sure?....She did mention she was planning a new patio with deep footings....

Comment

[QUOTE49304][/QUOTE]

OMG my knickers will never dry
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

[QUOTE=Undercover Elsa;549098]You're walking a very thin line in a fat thread Allan. But we'll leave Pixie to sort you out...

Originally posted by alland View Post
                          Pixie hasn't seen my post yet, but when she does if I suddenly go missing will you please send the police round to her house and ask them to dig up the back garden.... ...
                          I've only just seen alland's post

Funny you should say that ...though they'll have to be very deep footings

Another pound gone. That's 2st 7lbs lost. Being tall, I can really see the difference now
                          Well done Elsa, you're doing really well

I've only lost 1lb this week but I've eaten out twice (including the cheesecake on one occasion) and had a takeaway on Friday night

Comment

I've only just seen alland's post

Hello my little sweetcheeks....

Comment

I hope I don't offend anyone with this...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by alland View Post
                              Hello my little sweetcheeks....
                              I wondered why you'd started calling me that...now I know

Comment

Oh my jaws are aching with laughter at this thread... I was hoping for some tips, but at least my chuckle muscles got some exercise
                                If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

Working...
                                X