GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NEW 2016 Weight Loss Support thread

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
    Exactly

As a teacher Pixie .........
    You'll make me work even harder for my money
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well I think I may be avoiding the scales for a few days . Today I have consumed in no particular order but in reasonable quantities ........ Cider, sloe gin, mini eggs, alpini bars, star bar, chinese take away plus lunch and breakfast

But I have done over 12000 steps.
      Last edited by cymruambyth; 19 March 2016, 23:24.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Stayed the same this week, similar reasons to you Cym, except my sin was a Chinese Takeaway. I really really needed it though!

Comment

We all need to sin occasionally, it's just making sure that it doesn't become the normal

Comment

It's gone very quiet on this thread ....are you ladies behaving ? .....

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
              It's gone very quiet on this thread ....are you ladies behaving ? .....
              NO, I never behave, it also appears that I don't loose weight

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                Me too NW
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

And me

Comment

I didn't have chance to be naughty as I could only eat mush for a week because of my teeth. Even my lovely roast leg of lamb went to the dogs

On the plus side I had lost 3lbs when I got weighed on Tuesday.
                    Not sure what tomorrow's weigh in will show as I've been playing catchup now I can actually chew

Comment

Ouch, glad to hear the mouth is better. All this weight loss must help with your recovery from your operations plus you will be feeling better in yourself. Well done.
                      PS if your dogs don't want any of their meat I have one in particular who will help - he's just been weighed at 78kg and not an ounce of fat.

Comment

Oof! Big dog! My old GSD is only 40Kg!
                        Mind you I do keep him lean and hard in case of hip problems.

Comment

Mine is also lean, just big! He rests his head on the kitchen work top.
                          Last edited by cymruambyth; 3 April 2016, 09:47.

Comment

Mine is also lean, just big! He reacts his head on the kitchen work top.
                            hubby rest his belly on ours, (worktop that is)

Comment

Could be worse.....

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                                Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                                Me too NW
                                And me

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                                I didn't have chance to be naughty as I could only eat mush for a week because of my teeth. Even my lovely roast leg of lamb went to the dogs

On the plus side I had lost 3lbs when I got weighed on Tuesday.
                                Not sure what tomorrow's weigh in will show as I've been playing catchup now I can actually chew
                                Well done Elsa, at least someone here is taking their weight loss seriously .....

Comment

Working...
                                X