GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NEW 2016 Weight Loss Support thread

Cheeky!!!!

I saw this and thought of you Allan

Click image for larger version

Name:	signs-4_0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	1410646

(Sorry Pixie, but we have to get our revenge somehow )

Comment

. Very good Elsa ....hey if anyone replies to the ad will you pass on my details....

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
        Cheeky!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20656[/ATTACH]

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I'm not one to gossip.....but......Pixie went out for tea last night and had a PUDDING !

Comment

There's no sofa big enough for you to hide behind Allan. Pixie will track you down. She will find you. And she will kill you.

Comment

Well done Deepie and Elsa

There's no sofa big enough for you to hide behind Allan. Pixie will track you down. She will find you. And she will kill you.
              Very true Elsa. Allan is well aware of my investigative skills. In fact, one of hs nicknames for me is Miss Marple

I admit my diet is not going well. It was GD's birthday yesterday so, not only did I have pudding (Bailey's ice cream sundae...yummy!), I also had birthday cake It was my keep fit class' first "birthday" so I made (and ate a large slice of) a cake filled with cream. Oh and I went out with my GD's on Tuesday and treat them to hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream and had one myself
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                . Very good Elsa ....hey if anyone replies to the ad will you pass on my details....

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Haha there are times when you just have to go for it Pixie. I'm sure you'll work it off chasing Allan with the broom...

Comment

Too right I will!

Comment

Cheeky!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20656[/ATTACH]

I got this up in my shop ........

Comment

Haha there are times when you just have to go for it Pixie. I'm sure you'll work it off chasing Allan with the broom...
                        I can think of nicers ways .....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	weightLoss34.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	1410654

Comment

Weigh day...and another pound lost, that's 2stone 11lbs in total.
                            I seem to have got into quite a comfortable and easily doable diet routine now but my exercise levels need to increase to get back up from 1lb to 2lbs off per week. The cold weather this week (and the impending hospital appointment) have made me want to hibernate. I fell asleep watching Bargain Hunt (but then who wouldn't?)

Comment

That's brilliant, well done.

Comment

You're doing great Elsa (though I'm not sure about watching Bargain Hunt in the first place )

Comment

Working...
                                X