An AAD Calendar??????

Comment

Re: Lupus.

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
      You're just a baby S2M!
      and very lazy too

Comment

i'm babysitting my grandson today , he loves to eat i just made some toast and he has eaten most of it. no wonder i'm losing weight

Comment

Been reading all of you menopausal transition ailments, really scares me.
          Well, something for me look forward too

Comment

Menopause?What menopause? I'm a spring chicken and when i grow up i wanna look like Beyonce
            Last edited by samsmum; 10 January 2013, 23:23.

Comment

Woke up today looking like i've had a cross between a stroke and botox. Eeeuurrgghh. Not a good look

Comment

how come??

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                  Woke up today looking like i've had a cross between a stroke and botox. Eeeuurrgghh. Not a good look
                  Oh dear, that doesn't sound good

I've only just read this thread and was about to post that I have/have had most of the symptoms that you mention: rash on my face, aching joints, tiredness, dry itchy eyes, not being able to sleep but not once has the doctor mentioned lupus.

Google is wonderful but can scare you half to death. When my newborn grandson's hands swelled up a few days after birth I googled it...can be debilitating and even life-threatening The swelling went down after a few days so, fingers crossed, it was just "one of those things"

Take care samsmum...you have a lot on your plate at the moment xx
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Morning Elsa. Not sure. Woke up with a massive fat lip but seems to be going down now. Strange!

Pixie....i know what you mean about Google. I'd never heard of Lupus but to be fair i've not read anything that the doctor hadn't already told me so there were no shocks thank god. Staying positive though and decided that the best thing i can do is eat healthily,go for walks and rest if i need to. I don't smoke and only have the very occasional drink so no worries there.Hope the new years going well for you

Comment

Hope the new years going well for you
                      Thank you.

The New Year seems to be going the way of the old year...same boring old stuff...6 numbers tomorrow night would give me a welcome boost

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well i was always taught to share Pixie....hopefully you wont miss a few thousands

Comment

If I won the jackpot, I'd be sharing

Comment

Are we rich Pixie? Just to top things off some idiot crashed into hubbie this morning. Unlucky 13!!! He's fine tho so that's the main thing

Comment

Are we rich Pixie? Just to top things off some idiot crashed into hubbie this morning. Unlucky 13!!! He's fine tho so that's the main thing
                              Whiplash claim

* Glad hubby is ok
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hey yeah. Where there's blame there's a claim and all that

Comment

Working...
                                X