GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Co enzyme Q-10 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Co enzyme Q-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co enzyme Q-10

I have recently started to take Co Q-10 (full name as in subject line), and it's a supplement that supposed to help in many ways.

I for one that gets probs with high BP, and levels up and down - Cholesterol, this supplement has a good reading.

Google it for further details.

It supposed to help reduce readings of high BP, helps to lower cholesterol, heart/stroke, diabetes and so on.

There are various strengths, maybe up to 300MG, but I have started on the 50MG, just one a day, and it's benefits are supposedly improved by about 4 to 8 weeks.
    Also helpful with energy levels.

Anyway, before taking this, I checked with both pharmacist and GP's and yes it's fine and they agreed they have a good name.

I must however, continue with my BP meds though.

Re: Co enzyme Q-10

Interesting Di - let us know how you get on

i too have high BP - what tablets do you take for that?

although i must say i am really bad about taking mine....... becuase i have never had to take medication on a daily basis i always forget - got my new prescription last monday still not picked it up - ugh i am terrible! i must get them as I can feel myself getting a bit light headed and dizzy so know i need them.........

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
      Interesting Di - let us know how you get on

i too have high BP - what tablets do you take for that?

although i must say i am really bad about taking mine....... becuase i have never had to take medication on a daily basis i always forget - got my new prescription last monday still not picked it up - ugh i am terrible! i must get them as I can feel myself getting a bit light headed and dizzy so know i need them.........

Hi hun

Yes I will do.

Oh sorry you suffer as well, it's a right pain.
      However, it's hubby that reminds me about my prescriptions to get them on order lol, so your not alone hun lol.

I take Adizem 180MG one a day &
      Perinopril 2mg one a day (think thats how you spell it) lol. Xx

Comment

I'll look mine up when i get home - it is neither of those ones

When I take them they give me very vivid and weird dreams!

x

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
          I'll look mine up when i get home - it is neither of those ones

When I take them they give me very vivid and weird dreams!

x
          That is a weird side affect, and i take it - it states this in the leaflet hun?
          Always mention to the GP of any side affects, maybe they are too strong, or just not suitable for you x

Comment

Early days, but my home BP readings have been coming up lots better.

Where they were all over the place before, such as 190/101, around that area and pulse usually above 80, the most present reading done since taking these supplements was 130/79, pulse 75

Hope it is those of the above supplements working.

Comment

Working...
            X