GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Convert single PDF pages to multi page document - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Convert single PDF pages to multi page document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert single PDF pages to multi page document

Hi all

I was faced with sending PDF s to Niddy, but as scanned they come as single page pdf docs.
    So I needed an app that would convert single pages to multiple page document, which has got to be easier for Niddy to read when sending a 2 or 3 page agreement or 5 or 6 page T&C
    And now with the new VIP section where we can post agreements and such.
    I asked my lad about it and he sent me a link to a free one, well trial version anyway
    it does put a red watermark on top of the document but should not interfere with most docs

Have a try,

http://www.a-pdf.com/merger/index.htm

Go for the trial version, not the purchased one.

Hope it is of use to someone

SPENT

Re: Convert single PDF pages to multi page document

I think there are probably quite a few free and open source ones as well, presumably without watermarks etc...

A quick Google brings this up as an example.

http://www.pdfsam.org/?page_id=42

Not tried it, but....

pdfsam basic:
    A simple tool designed to split and merge pdf files. With it’s simple and intuitive interface you can:
    • split your pdf documents (into chapters, single pages, etc.).
    • merge many pdf documents or subsections of them.
    • extract sections of your document into a single pdf document.
    • mix alternate pages taken from two pdf documents in straight or reverse order into a single document.
    • rotate pages of the selected pdf documents.
    • visually reorder pages of a selected pdf document.
    • visually compose a document dragging pages from selected pdf documents.
    • save and load your environment to automatize your recurrent jobs.
    • manage pdfsam settings and set an environment to load at start up
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi rizzle

Yes I totally agree probably is loads, but I am now using the one in my post and know it works with much the same capabilities you list.
      What I do like about it is it will also allow you to put a screen capture or part screen (user defined) into your PDF

Never needed one before, but am glad I used it.

Spent

Comment

I'm thinking of adding a converter to the site so when you upload images/word documents etc - then it'll auto convert into a pdf - however its not quite there yet!

In fact, Steve doesn't even know that I want this yet - but I do! Reason? As you say, when we eventually start to have direct uploads of agreements and terms, I do not want them to be edited once uploaded and a locked pdf with watermark means anyone that tries to download a copy, will see OUR watermark bearing our site name/logo etc (basically stops people copying the content for the wrong reasons)....

However, as I say - its a wee way away yet!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Adobe PDF Server should allow you to upload any document and it spits out a PDF the other end.

Or ... get a Mac, it allows you to scan multiple items to pdf and then merge into one PDF !
          "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

Dopdf is another free download to create documents to pdf

http://www.dopdf.com/
            I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Comment

Working...
            X