GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Shopping saga - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shopping saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping saga

I arrived at the hot meat counter (where they sell roast hams, chickens etc) in Sainsburys at the same time as another lady.

The assistant asked what I would like, but looking at the other lady, who was "heavily pregnant", I said "no please, you go first, you look knackered and about to drop at any moment"

She stared at me, in a "what are you talking about" kinda way.................

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I mumbled....."I thought you were pregnant"
    "Hock of ham, please" I requested to the assistant. "That top doesn't do you any favours, you know" I said to the "fat" girl. Then toddled off towards the cheese counter.......

Me and my bloody mouth!!!
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Re: Shopping saga

Thats my Gal!

x

Comment

lmao that sounds just like me put my mouth in it every time, pmsl, don't worry hun, bet they could see the funny side of it........

Comment

diddly

Comment

I only wanted a chicken, had to make do with some cheddar!!
          And that top Diddley was a christmas present!!
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post

Comment

Classic!!

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                I arrived at the hot meat counter (where they sell roast hams, chickens etc) in Sainsburys at the same time as another lady.

The assistant asked what I would like, but looking at the other lady, who was "heavily pregnant", I said "no please, you go first, you look knackered and about to drop at any moment"

She stared at me, in a "what are you talking about" kinda way.................
                At least she didn't burst out ... laughing.

Comment

Well yesterday turned out to be a weird kind of day.Usual till i had a visit from Sister in law,who parked at the bottom of our drive, so what you say, the neighbour then comes back from work and parks his huge white van opposite. Went to see sil off and as you do chatted for a few minuits as she gets into car,at which traffic ok getting thru alright. Car pulls up behind and says he cant get thru (he was on the phone) another one pulls up behind driven by a young lad who starts hangin out of the window effing and blinding at us at the top of his voice , now sil does not suffer idiots gladly and decides not to move right away sooo the swearin gets louder, at which point he drives across next doors drive and over ours between me and our car soooo shocked that i was almost knocked down i didnt take his number.
                  Next i go back outside and notice a young chinese bloke sitting on nextdoor but one driveway eating his food bloody hell its gone mad .
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

And that top, Diddley, was a christmas present!!
                    Do you mean you were not wearing it for a bet?

Comment

Why would a Chinese person be sat eating food by your house? Strange place
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                        Do you mean you were not wearing it for a bet?
                        Yes for my Auntie Bet who made it!!
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Why would a Chinese person be sat eating food by your house? Strange place
                          trust you to be more concerned about the bloke than me I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED

ok this blokehad been door to door all day and sat down to eat, nowt wrong in that
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                            ok this blokehad been door to door all day and sat down to eat, nowt wrong in that
                            There is if he could be hit by a motor car.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                              trust you to be more concerned about the bloke than me I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED

But what did he do? Ring 0800-meals-on-wheels or what? I don't suppose anyone does cold calling with a hot curry in their backsack do they!

Oh, glad to see they've not wiped you out nanna -
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X