GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Second Beveridge Lecture - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Beveridge Lecture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Beveridge Lecture

Now this Lecture today from Liam Byrne MP Shadow Work and Pensions Secretary is what I aspire too.

It is a fascinating must read that sets out where the Government is going wrong, now you may think boring Government ill steer clear of this after all I did until I started reading a few paragraphs out of boredom and then could not put it down.

It is so clear and simple yet should be the cornerstone of every man, woman and child.

Go on have a read you will enjoy.
    Attached Files

Re: Second Beveridge Lecture

Thanks PF.

Will subscribe and come back to read later, as I have to start work now

xx
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Hmm a very interesting read just quickly skimmed through..waiting for my bloomin kindle to wake up then I can read it all on the go later

Comment

Couldn't agree more. Thanks for that PF, let's hope it is envisaged again...... sooner rather than later :/
        I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Thanks PF
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

What a good read, I didn't expect that. The proposals being brought in by these twats now will directly impact upon myself and my wife. It is nothing to do with whether or not you have a disability it is simply to cut the budget paid to us. I sincerely believe that they will pay a heavy price come the general election, they will then stand in the HP telling us " yes, well we may have been a bit hasty in what we did and we have learnt lessons from it etc etc" Bollox to em.

I had an email from Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson (name dropper eh?) not long ago on this very same subject and she said the same thing more or less as Liam Byrne, if I can find it I will post it up.

They make me so mad I could crush some grapes.

Vote tory and pay for your own brain transplant!!!

Comment

Working...
            X