GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Checkmybenefits.co.uk - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checkmybenefits.co.uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Checkmybenefits.co.uk

Also, as far as I'm aware legal beagles is working very very hard on the other sites like mybenefitschecker and is pushing for it to be taken down from what I can see. I do hope that they get somewhere

Comment

Actually whilst I realise this might be a silly question but what is "rep power" with the little green bar under everyones profile?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        Actually whilst I realise this might be a silly question but what is "rep power" with the little green bar under everyones profile?
        Explanation in this link: Reputation
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi, Daniel, I've just red all the posts on this one. Poor you, I know how hurtful and hateful it is to be held responsible for doing something wrong when all you tried to do was help someone, so i hope you get it all sorted out and enjoy life on AAD. we don't bite, or bark much, and I for one don't need walkies.All the pooches are cute and sweet, thanks for asking about rep power....... as one of the oldest site-ees i never even wondered what it was!!. xx
          Last edited by pompeyfaith; 11 May 2012, 09:49. Reason: Changed AAF to AAD

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            Daniel, I appreciate that you've stated your case calmly and with dignity and not slunk off into a corner as many would have done.

Another doglover is always welcome on here. Meet Rosie

[ATTACH]4320[/ATTACH]

EDIT: I don't have a clue about websites/web design
            Pixie,

Like me you have a fulltime job in keeping your dogs coat in order lol, She is a beautiful collie though.

Daniel,

Again what a nice dog, I could sit here and talk dogs all day lol btw I also had a piece about this on my blog with a link to the offending site, but after speaking to you the other night I removed it in totality.
            Last edited by pompeyfaith; 11 May 2012, 09:53.

Comment

Working...
            X