GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lending Stream - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lending Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lending Stream

Happy New Year to you too Natty

Best wishes
    IF
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Natty View Post
      Hi SnV,

The FOS have been totally hopeless, however everybody warned me how toothless they are.

I just bit the bullet and called LS direct, I have to say they were fantastic, really took me by surprise.
      Happy New Year Natty, hope you are feeling better. That is a shame about the FOS. I was thinking of calling them tomorrow to help me get my money back from PaydayUK, who have ignored all my emails. Really disappointing to hear they are hopeless and toothless. Glad you got a result. It looks like I am going to have to resort to calling Paydayuk myself, but doubt I will get anywhere, as they have ignored all my emails.

Comment

Happy new tear Natty xxxxx Cecilia hang on SnV may be a long soon xxx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Really pleased for you Natty, I have never been brave with phone calls since I had a rather nasty person on the other end telling me how stupid I was to think I could keep paying such a small amount. I think Celia may be better starting her own thread so you experts can concentrate on her issues ???
          If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

Working...
          X