GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cancelled cards and Payments - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cancelled cards and Payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancelled cards and Payments

Hi all, this is just for info and possibly discussion.
    There is a thread on my "favourite" site about RBS putting through tranactions because a PDL company have "proved" that they the poster owes them money and even taken money from another account . Also that RBS fraud dpt would tell the PDL where the poster banked if he moved bank.
    Frankly I find this hard to believe unless there is a lot more to it.
    Any thoughts ......am I the only one who thinks this is bull or the poster is missing out some really important info

Re: Cancelled cards and Payments

could be bull, but best answer if true, dont tell the bank where your moving to.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

This poster said that RBS fraud would track him down and tell the creditors .

Comment

oh i cant see that, its gotta be bollox, why would one bank help a PDL if you had never treated that bank badly?

Would it not be quicker for the PDL to just write a letter to all banks asking if Mr X banks with them?

If its not rubbish i will be shocked.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well as I said it's from my "favourite site" sorry Niddy don't shout at me.

Too many agendas on that one

Comment

Working...
          X