Saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saga

I have insured with these for these for the past four years now (it's cos I'm an old fart) and each year they get more expensive than ever but they send you a little leaflet through with the renewal forms saying that they will beat any other like for like quote - and they do - surprise surprise.
    I have done this every year now and they are true to their word, my renewal this year was £423 but I found LV at £281, contacted Saga and they beat it by a quid - result.

I know you should not have to do these things but it's nice to know that some will back up what they say.

I can only speak as I find and - no I do not work for them

Just passing on my bit of good news for today - now for gas/elec, Sky and o2

Re: Saga

Originally posted by vossy View Post
    I have insured with these for these for the past four years now (it's cos I'm an old fart) and each year they get more expensive than ever but they send you a little leaflet through with the renewal forms saying that they will beat any other like for like quote - and they do - surprise surprise.
    I have done this every year now and they are true to their word, my renewal this year was £423 but I found LV at £281, contacted Saga and they beat it by a quid - result.

I know you should not have to do these things but it's nice to know that some will back up what they say.

I can only speak as I find and - no I do not work for them

Just passing on my bit of good news for today - now for gas/elec, Sky and o2
    Fantastic, well done!

Good luck on the others too.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      Fantastic, well done!

Good luck on the others too.
      Thanks Di, I'm on a mission today

Comment

Well done Vossy.

I used to be insured with Saga but found them very expensive. Every year they send me a reminder that my insurance is due (thanks ) but I didn't believe that they'd keep to their word about beating a like for like quote. I thought it was just an excuse to get me to phone them. After reading about your success, I might just take them up on it next year.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          Well done Vossy.

I used to be insured with Saga but found them very expensive. Every year they send me a reminder that my insurance is due (thanks ) but I didn't believe that they'd keep to their word about beating a like for like quote. I thought it was just an excuse to get me to phone them. After reading about your success, I might just take them up on it next year.
          Hi Pixie, yeah this is the third year running now I have done it, the plus side as well is that Saga let you pay quarterly with no credit charge. I did have an accident in January, a WOMAN drove out of a side street without looking and into the side of my car, Saga were brilliant, they had a courtesy car to me within a few hours and mine was taken away to hospital. If they didn't do the price guarantee I would have been off like a shot.

Comment

H a WOMAN drove out of a side street without looking and into the side of my car,

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

but it WAS she was alone in the car so I can't say it was a man can I?

Comment

I almost said that she was putting her make up on, drinking a cup of coffee, updating her facebook page and chatting to her mate on her other phone and completely forgot she was driving a car.........but I thought no

Comment

I almost said that she was putting her make up on, drinking a cup of coffee, updating her facebook page and chatting to her mate on her other phone and completely forgot she was driving a car.........but I thought no
                  Sensible

Comment

Sensible
                    I have learnt something in all these years after all

Comment

Working...
                    X