GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Praying for a christmas miracle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Praying for a christmas miracle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praying for a christmas miracle

So so upset. A six month old baby boy who lives locally is being christened then having his life support switched off at 4 o'clock. His mum was away from him for 3 hours and came home to find him lifeless. Hope to god the B****** rots in hell. Don't know the family personally but my heart goes out to them and i'll be giving my little grandson an extra big cuddle tonight

Re: Praying for a christmas miracle

that's very upsetting the poor mite xxx

Comment

Baby tragically just died. Suddenly being in debt is not the worst thing in the world!!

Comment

Just gone back online and earlier wording was wrong and gave everyone the impression baby had died. He's still fighting without the machines. Never really been able to say i'm very proud of my home town but i am tonight. Nearly three thousand people have got behind this little brave boy and his mum. Let's hope their prayers make her dreams come true x

Comment

Only just seen this samsmum.

I hope the baby makes it - it seems like he's a fighter. He and his mum should be enjoying the magic of their first Christmas.

I take it that the mum's partner was 'looking after' the baby while the mum was out? What an evil b*****d!

You're right, stories like this put our own problems into perspective.

I'm praying that a Christmas miracle really does happen x
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sorry just got laptop back from the computer hospital. Had a very nasty virus.

Pixie, i'm afraid there was no miracle and the poor little mite died yesterday. Think it'll be in the national newspapers but the really sad thing is that its not a one off . Can't even begin to imagine how you'd even begin to deal with it especially at this time of year x

Comment

This special little angel and his truly inspirational mummy have now touched the hearts of nearly 12,000 followers. Not ashamed to say i've shed lots of tears this week for a family i've never met. R.I.P. baby boy

Comment

Working...
              X